• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF / Browns Camp October 19-21st

What time do you think you guys will get rollin on Saturday? With the weather, I can't camp with my pit crew... So I am going to cruise over for the Day.

Anyone for Donuts? Lol... jug O coffee?

GlueNTape said:
What time do you think you guys will get rollin on Saturday? With the weather, I can't camp with my pit crew... So I am going to cruise over for the Day.

Anyone for Donuts? Lol... jug O coffee?

HELL YEAH! I'm up for Donuts

O.K. ya'll here is what i have for a final head count. Let me know if i missed anyone or if yur plans change so we're not sitting around waiting for someone who aint coming. Sooooo looking forward to this. It should turn out to be a fun weekend. (and a lil wet).
:cheers:

Friday
Myself
Aussie
Torx
Richard Cranium
Ixnayxj
Waxjskier

Saturday
95heep
Doyle
Glue n tape
Rods friend Steve & Kevin (white runner & ? ?)

???
Jonlax29
Pathatten

9 for sure. 2 maybe's. also lots of folks bringin friends but i figure they'll be together.

:party:

I have never been to the camping area at TSF before, are there enough trees to hang a tarp from? also is there running water any where near or do I need to bring some water containers?

anything else I should know?

thanks

aussiewheeler said:
I have never been to the camping area at TSF before, are there enough trees to hang a tarp from? also is there running water any where near or do I need to bring some water containers?

thanks
There should be enough trees or Jeeps to hang a tarp from, but I'd plan on bringing water, just in case.

-----Matt-----

Last edited:
how many are runnin some trails on sunday. not sure if i can make it on saturday. deffenatly not friday.

GlueNTape said:
What time do you think you guys will get rollin on Saturday?
We'll meet at Rogers Camp at 9:00am. The goal is to be heading for the trails by 9:30.

aussiewheeler said:

thanks
No running water at Horsecamp, but plenty of trees.

mojojojo said:
Sooooo looking forward to this.
x1000000

IXNAYXJ said:
There sould be enough trees or Jeeps to hang a tarp from, but I'd plan on bringing water, just in case.

-----Matt-----

If you remeber how to get to mini Rubiyou can call us on the CB or i'll pm you my Cell #. Horse camp is real close by there. here's a map for those who need it.
HorseCamp.jpg

juniorXJ said:
how many are runnin some trails on sunday. not sure if i can make it on saturday. deffenatly not friday.

i'm sure we'll do the usual, and pack up sunday morning then wheel a bit on the way out. I would like to hit the road by 2 at the latest sunday.

I'll be @ Rogers camp Sat. @ 9:00. Run some trails, I hope to give Crushers a whirl. Crushers + Rain = Tire spinning fun! No camping for me. I will have my enclosed trailer (24'x8'x8') I hate it when my jeep gets road spay on it:yap: , or if any one wants to store some stuff to dry out while were on the trails.

PAT

mojojojo said:
O.K. ya'll here is what i have for a final head count. Let me know if i missed anyone or if yur plans change so we're not sitting around waiting for someone who aint coming...

Friday
Myself
Aussie
Torx
Richard Cranium
Ixnayxj
Waxjskier

Saturday
???????

My brother in law is trying to get permission from the Warden to be there tonight, otherwise he'll be there at 9am...

I am still coming down and bringing my friend with the FJ40 and a few passengers. Still have some work to do tonight so not sure if we will be heading out late tonight or early Saturday. Don't wait along for us though if we don't show today. Have fun and see you guys soon!

I was already planning on a trip to Browns Camp on Sunday. I have been but I don't know the area very well. My buddy knows the area well and he is bringing his TJ. Maybe we meet you guys on Sunday morning. Where are going to be?

I will be there saturday morning, 9ish am, with one passenger, I doubt my buddy with the tacoma will come, he has to watch the fights and wheeling would get in the way of him drinking beer on his couch lol

Back