• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trying out a new rubber.

Sounds like you have suspension problems. I almost never rotate mine and I routinely get around 50k miles on them. I am on my third set of 35x12.50x15s
And they disappear when the customer changes tire brands? If thats the case, then a mild suspension issue, becomes a big problem with those tires??? Either way, I still think they suck no matter how many people tell me they like them. I actually have one customer who likes them so much, he still tells me how good they are even while he's bitching about the noise on the highway.

I am not trying to persuade any of you, you clearly have your opinions...and now you know mine.

IMG_20111102_122435.jpg

IMG_20111102_122447.jpg

IMG_20111102_122459.jpg

I was skeptical when I went with Pro Comp tires. Ended up with the Xtreme AT's. Despite what some of the magazines say, it's been a great tire for SoCal conditions (Driving, wheeling, rocks, rain and sand). Had them down to 8 lbs with no issues on non beadlock steelies. I thought the Xtreme tires were a little more aggresive looking than the ATs. Glad you like your tires!

1 week update. So I have now driven about 400 miles on them, in rain and now yesterday in the snow. Have to say I was impressed. Now to see how they do in sand dirt mud and rocks.

my bro just got some procomps hes real happy with them so far. side wall already has a flap gouged out though....

Back