• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Try this again... Uwharrie Nov. 23rd

Tim88XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I didn't get to make it down to uwharrie last weekend (long story... has to do with being stupid) anyway does anyone want to go down there this weekend on Saturday? I am thinking about leaveing Raleigh/Cary NC around 7:30-8:00am and getting to the Outpost around 9:30-10ish E-mail me if you are interested in meeting down there, or caravaning down from Cary. Tim ([email protected])

No Saturday---Blairesville Sunday Though!

Sorry,I can't make it on Saturday,I gotta work :oops: I am,however,trying to get a-mechanic to go out on Sunday with me up to Beasley Knob in Blairsville. If anyone else is interested,let us know! This won't be anything "extreme",just some good old easy to moderate trails that a fairly mild rig could go up(or,at least that's how it was last time we were there). There are some pretty bad sections,but we'll probably steer clear of those,unless someone really wants to do 'em! :D

Back