• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Truck mirrors.. ?

The 87 XJ I had when I lived in WA had those mirrors stock. They were very nice to fold in on the trail so they didn't hit anything. It seemd like at least one XJ lost a mirror every run I went on, but mine were always nicely tucked in :)

cwstnsko said:
The 87 XJ I had when I lived in WA had those mirrors stock. They were very nice to fold in on the trail so they didn't hit anything. It seemd like at least one XJ lost a mirror every run I went on, but mine were always nicely tucked in :)

'87 had those eh? I don't see why they went with the shittier smaller ones. :(

cwstnsko said:

Ive got an 87 2 door but it has the same small mirriors

I am also confused by the tread, im sure those are the same mirrors that came stock on my 88. I do like them ok tho.

Guys, I hate to break it to ya but those appear to be your base (very base) model mirrors and were prolly standard from the factory. I received a set of doors from a 90 mj and it was equipped with such mirrors which are gonna work perfect cuz they are slowly but surely becoming half doors.

3024245_30_full.jpg
My 87 XJ came with truck mirrors froem the factory. Of course it help that it was going to the Oregon Department of foresty....

Back