• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Treasurer Position

RAM-ROD

NAXJA Forum User
My name is John "RAM-ROD" Popp and I am your current Treasurer. I ran last year for the special election to fill the void of our past Treasurer having to resign from the position early. I would like to continue being your treasurer for a full term. We have made a couple changes to the MWC store and the way the e-mail and pay-pal accounts work for the store during my current term. Presently we are in the process of sending deposits and getting everything in line for WF 2013.

I have been a member since 2009 and have been to WF OH10, 2011 and 2012. My wife Tara and I are usually the points of contact for the MWC meet and greets in our area. We also try to get MWC members together through out the year by setting up runs at different Off Road Parks around Illinois and Michigan through out the year. ( Look for the next trip to the cliffs on Nov 10th)

I ask for your vote as I would love to suport the MWC by giving my time to the position of Treasurer for a full term.

John "Ram-Rod" Popp
MWC Treasurer

^this guys alright in my book.

my wieners endorse John Popp for treasurer.

This may be news to you, but there is a county here in WI looking at opening up a OHV area for all OHV vehicles. I'll let you do some research on it, but would like to know your opinion on the subject and how you would approach the subject to the MWC?

John has done great work as our treasurer. He has been on the ball, very involved and very upstanding. He has diligently worked to make sure the transition to his position was as seamless and effective as possible.

I believe he is the best candidate for the position.

John has done great work as our treasurer. He has been on the ball, very involved and very upstanding. He has diligently worked to make sure the transition to his position was as seamless and effective as possible.

I agree, just wanted to know his thoughts on MWC involvement in promoting and endorseing OHV areas.

John, good luck to you man. You are a great asset to the MWC and we thank you for that.

Josh: Thank you for the kind words.I have worked hard to make transition seamless.

John, good luck to you man. You are a great asset to the MWC and we thank you for that.

Aaron: Thank you also I am sure I will not let you down.

This may be news to you, but there is a county here in WI looking at opening up a OHV area for all OHV vehicles. I'll let you do some research on it, but would like to know your opinion on the subject and how you would approach the subject to the MWC?

Austin: Yes I am aware of the new park. One of the first things I did on behalf of the MWC after being elceted was to donate $ 500.00 to WOHVA.( Wisconsin Off-highway Vehicle Association) This donation was marked to be used for current work they were doing to keep spots like the "Pipeline" open and towards new porjects like the park you are talking about. Being a non profit group after WF one of our highest priorities is to keep open and help open more place for us to wheel.

I approve of you John. Tara is still cooler though! ;)

Thanks Kelsey.....Hey we all know Tara is cooler tham me...why do you think i keep her so close? In hopes it wears off :)

This is a question for all that are running for a position, no one being singled out, nothing implied, just a general observation and question.

In recent years, the involvement of the BOD in functions outside of the general Illinios and Indiana area has been limited. If we continue to want to be the largest and best chapter out there, what efforts would you put forth to get the "outreach" and efforts to go beyond the core Red Bird and Badlands trips? What efforts could be directed to membership retainment?

Thanks,
Cheese "inquiring minds" Man

This is a question for all that are running for a position, no one being singled out, nothing implied, just a general observation and question.

In recent years, the involvement of the BOD in functions outside of the general Illinios and Indiana area has been limited. If we continue to want to be the largest and best chapter out there, what efforts would you put forth to get the "outreach" and efforts to go beyond the core Red Bird and Badlands trips? What efforts could be directed to membership retainment?

Thanks,
Cheese "inquiring minds" Man

Good question Tyler. Well being I live in Illinois ( place sucks) I do fall into this catagory. I have in the past and try to continue to keep in touch with members from states like Wisconsin , Michigan and Ohio. Being Tara and I travel to these states a lot i always try to meet up with members and or invite them along to the park / bar /bacon store we are going to. We do have a non-offical run next weekend and I have talked to a couple of the Wisconsin guys to try to come down and wheel with us.

Ram" Hell I have pics of Kelseys bachlor party that only a couple of people have seen" Rod

Being there was better!! Those pics will make for some good laughs at WF.

K "just don't remember a whole lot" man

Tara and I will be more than happy to help you remember anything you may have forgot

John, if reelected, do you see any agenda items (nothing known of or implied here) that you are wanting to tackle right off the bat or just keep things rolling as they are?

Thanks.

Cheese "checks and balances" Man

Back