• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Transmission shops in Co Spgs?

if springs trans is still open avoid like the plague
i use a guy in pueblo, if you can pull it and take it to him the price is right and the work is well worth the trip, He is building the auto that will be going behind my 1000+ lb/ft of torque cummins
If you're interested Shoot me a PM

I haven't had transmission work done by the Transmission Clinic, but I did take Zac's jeep there for a problem. They took it on a test run with the meter plugged in, said it was an electrical problem, and sent me on my way with no charge. Saw a guy working on something driveline related in a VERY clean workshop. My .02.

Go see Don at Transmission Clinic off of Sinton Rd. Awesome guy, awesome staff, stupid clean facility, fair prices, and I have yet to find anyone with more knowledge and experience. They are the only place we will do all of our sublet trans repair through.

I'm so tired of yanking the tranny and tearing it down that I've raised the white flag....

Anyone heard of or done business with B&M Transmissions?

Talked to them a few times and they seem reputable, but I'd feel better knowing a bit more about the quality of their work.

I bought some parts from The transmission Clinic.....and I still have a size 11 butthole from that experience.

Go talk to Jim at Trans Tec Transmission he's always been honest. He built my my trans for my power stroke. Guy has been around for quite sometime.

I used Colorado Transmission years ago they did good work at a fair price no complaints but like I said its been 10 ish years

Back