• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

Browns vs. 49ers

How neat. It looks like on some subway trains, they keep a little baby formula for mothers in need. Merika.

bmahctm67m3sc7wieozp.jpg

How neat. It looks like on some subway trains, they keep a little baby formula for mothers in need. Merika.

Cannot unsee.

No internet for you, come back 1 year!
:smsoap:

well I had to get my blankie out of the hatch be myself. I used a big crowbar and a BFH. I didn't know the hatches are not weld.

How do I remove the hatch? I tried popping off that plate on top an it just didn't move. I bought a cutting torch so maybe I can just cut it off. How do I not burn the paint when doing this? PLUS, my jack is stuck under the back seat, I cranked on it and it just got tighter.WTF?

Keep on cranking. It will resolve itself.

:looney:

SOMEBODY TURN THE F'N FAN OFF!

Someone probably should've bolted the cars to the axles instead of relying on gravity to keep 'em together. Maybe they could've used some kind of bolt with threads on both ends bent into a sort of "u" shape that'd go under the axle and would bolt through a sort of plate on top.

Nah, that's just crazy talk. Disregard.

Someone probably should've bolted the cars to the axles instead of relying on gravity to keep 'em together. Maybe they could've used some kind of bolt with threads on both ends bent into a sort of "u" shape that'd go under the axle and would bolt through a sort of plate on top.

Nah, that's just crazy talk. Disregard.
Anonymous person from the Internet; where were you when they designed these cars?

Back