• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

Happy Sunday. :)

up_101_0105.jpg

Sorry folks i was out playing in the desert in my jeep.You know thats what i got it and built it for. But anyways i noticed when i remove my valve core from my tire it would go flat.I was told it would stop at 10# of air.What am i doing wrong?

OH by the way member chat is up and running again.But i'll still come here for help

Today’s hot tip:

Drain the fluid out of your diff housings for weight savings! I mean, it says RIGHT ON the container of gear oil what weight it is, and everyone knows our rigs should be as light as possible!

Thank me later.

As most of you folks know i live in the low desert, out by Palm Springs.Will we get a shit load of wind here and today it is howling.So i had my door open to get out of my jeep and didn't close it.I had to get in the back of my jeep and open my hatch.As i was pulling the stuff out of my trunk area i also pulled my blankie out and the wind slammed my hatch closed. To make things worst it slapped(my Blankie) around my jeep and into the door when the wind slammed it shut too.Now i can't open my hatch or my drivers door and i need to get it out of this wind before it fills it up with sands.I would use the passanger door but i broke it and it doesn't open anymore.(shopping cart hit me)I am starting to hate these HALF DOORs i swear.Can i get some help on this, i don't own special tools that are needed for a XJ, just the normal stuff for cars.

Thank You for your time.

As most of you folks know i live in the low desert, out by Palm Springs.Will we get a shit load of wind here and today it is howling.So i had my door open to get out of my jeep and didn't close it.I had to get in the back of my jeep and open my hatch.As i was pulling the stuff out of my trunk area i also pulled my blankie out and the wind slammed my hatch closed. To make things worst it slapped(my Blankie) around my jeep and into the door when the wind slammed it shut too.Now i can't open my hatch or my drivers door and i need to get it out of this wind before it fills it up with sands.I would use the passanger door but i broke it and it doesn't open anymore.(shopping cart hit me)I am starting to hate these HALF DOORs i swear.Can i get some help on this, i don't own special tools that are needed for a XJ, just the normal stuff for cars.

Thank You for your time.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1095037

!!!1

Back