• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trackbar

Get a track-bar from JKS ;)

Yer blowing out poly bushings!?!

Sounds like yet again another bad design from SkyCrapper unless you have it installed upside down or something really messed up. Replace the bushing, sell it, buy a JKS.

NOTE TO SELF: Never buy SkyCrapper :D

funny I should read this post....I'm running the same trackbar and my bushing is pooched after the first real test run....

what options are out there for replacement?

selling it isn't an option right now....

Have a solid chunk of metal machined.

I would think that having metal at the axle end and the frame end would end up transfering a lot of vibration to the body. This is a trail rig but I still drive it to the trail.

dirty devil said:
funny I should read this post....I'm running the same trackbar and my bushing is pooched after the first real test run....

what options are out there for replacement?

selling it isn't an option right now....

What kind of lift are you running? Do you have a track bar relocation bracket? Maybe the bushing is getting torqued on because when you flex it hard the axle is rotating back to the rear and binding the bushing. If you have big lift with short arms and no control arm drop brackets, this could be the issue.

Brad

I had the same Trackbar. I talk to a rep at a local jamboree here about it. Skyjacker makes a replacement bushing that is Black. It supppose to hard materail and last longer. I was having alot of slop in my steering front the bar. Call skyjacker and ask about the black bushing.

Back