• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tons of jeep parts for sale, lift parts, steering, interior, exterior, etc

How can you revive the red top? I have one that needs to be revived

I dpnt have a way to charge it properly. You need a legit charger. Its got 8/14 as the date...

marcel the Optima is already gone, sorry.

is that just the outer c-rok plate or the entire kit?

Actually is already gone. I need to update again. I had the outer only but also had a jcr inner for a 4 bolt box that sold with it also

Man I called it from day one lol all good

Sorry about that. I had multiple people text, post on here and PM about it all within a close timeframe, so i was just going first come first serve on that thing.

Winch bumper still available?
yes it sold. I updated the first page in the thread. Actually, Everything is now sold, so this for sale thread is now closed.

Still have the 35s. On 17s. Metric 315 somethings. 10" rim. 5" back spacing. 300$ for the 4 tires on these rims

The compressor you sold me has a solenoid attached. Just wondering if you needed it for the sale of your rear axle. I don't need it as the lockers come with the solenoid

The compressor you sold me has a solenoid attached. Just wondering if you needed it for the sale of your rear axle. I don't need it as the lockers come with the solenoid

ARB locker solonoid? I might be interested.

Back