• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

to many jeep parts in my garage!!

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
I am getting rid of a few things:

242 tranfer case with RE hack and tap already installed. Under 1000 miles on this setup after the install. $200.00 obo.

Plenty of taillights for cherokees. One set for a Wagoneer also. $25.00 a set. obo

I have two front header panels that hold the grill and headlight assembly. One white and one blue. $35.00 obo

Factory engine skid plate that will fit 84 through 96. $40.00 obo

a/c compressor in good shape off my 96. $10.00

I have a few axleshafts for a d30 with the smaller joints. Either side. $10.00 a piece.

Radiator out of an 89 wagoneer. Recently installed in great shape with only a few of the fins pushed over. $50.00 obo

Kim

I'll take a set of tailights... how much shipped to 64012?

PM sent

Don't know what your drivetrain is so I don't know if it will work. Shipping will be very pricey. You are second in line for this t/c.

85xjwoody said:
I am getting rid of a few things:

242 tranfer case with RE hack and tap already installed. Under 1000 miles on this setup after the install. $200.00 obo. Sale pending

Plenty of taillights for cherokees. One set for a Wagoneer also. $25.00 a set. obo Sale pending on two sets of cherokee lights. Still have two sets of wagoneer taillights.

I have two front header panels that hold the grill and headlight assembly. One white and one blue. $35.00 obo

Factory engine skid plate that will fit 84 through 96. $40.00 obo

a/c compressor in good shape off my 96. $10.00

I have a few axleshafts for a d30 with the smaller joints. Either side. $10.00 a piece.

Radiator out of an 89 wagoneer. Recently installed in great shape with only a few of the fins pushed over. $50.00 obo

Kim

85xjwoody said:
Don't know what your drivetrain is so I don't know if it will work. Shipping will be very pricey. You are second in line for this t/c.

2001 XJ, AT4 transmission
What year jeep did the 242 come out of?

Tranfer case is gone. I still have taillights for those who wanted them. Waiting on Paypal and money orders.

Back