• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To-do List

I'm down to the following, as we are leaving a week from today to stop in NY to see my 92 year old Gpa for a couple days on the way out.

Prep golf cart.
Drop RV off at shop tonight for oil change (they will do it cheaper than I can), alignment, and front tires rotate and balance.
Install tranny cooler on Jeep.
Pack and organize.
Buy whiskey.

mac 'and work another 60 hours this week' gyvr

I power washed my jeep yesterday, that totally counts and is all it really needed. Only thing I gotta do now is finish Dundy's jeep. Just gotta finish the plumbing/brakes tomorrow and it should be running/driving. Then order shocks and slap those in.

Order shocks?
Ouch. Better get on that Dundy ain't much time left to ship stuff and have it here in time unless you pay $$$ for overnight or two day.

Have you been absent for all out amazon prime conversations?
I knew that was coming to get me...
Still, ordering them today get them Wed/Thurs still doesn't leave a heck of a lot of time.

Bill's carrier pigeons take a little longer to reach him in the sticks.
Funny, I actually am laughing. It was a good one.

I knew that was coming to get me...
Still, ordering them today get them Wed/Thurs still doesn't leave a heck of a lot of time.

Funny, I actually am laughing. It was a good one.

My jeep isn't going to run until Monday. and just about every inch of the jeep new (to me) and untested aside from spinning stuff, testing wires, and visual checks.

I hope it works awesome.

Dyno Day on Monday
Limit straps
bolt in driveshafts
devise a mount for my ecu
bleed brakes.
install muffler
hope everything works nice.
license plates, for legal stuff.

then there is what has turned into the maybe list:

drink Ross's beer and make him bend me a hoop to connect my coilover towers.
battery cutoff switch.
swap out rear tailgate for one with less holes
install sick 70's V8 badges
trim front fenders slightly
add rock lights.

Last edited:
Dyno Day on Monday
Limit straps
bolt in driveshafts
devise a mount for my ecu ZIPTIES
bleed brakes.
install muffler ALSO ZIPTIES
hope everything works nice. IF NOT, ZIPTIES
license plates, for legal stuff. INSTALL USING ZIPTIES

then there is what has turned into the maybe list:

drink Ross's beer and make him bend me a hoop to connect my coilover towers.
battery cutoff switch.
swap out rear tailgate for one with less holes
install sick 70's V8 badges
trim front fenders slightly
add rock lights.

looks like easy stuff to me... :eeks1:

Coil buckets done, now its just mount fort shocks, ammo can for storage and hi lift and im ready.

Rebuild Durango Steering Box DONE
Install UCAs and Front Stretch {maybe UCAs...}
Remove 1" of lift out of the front {not gonna happen}
Install 5150s up front DONE
Brown Dog Mounts DONE
Rebuild and Install Front DS DONE
Replace Rear Brakes {Maybe...}
Replace crispy PS front ujoint
Install Steering Box and Brace
Finish seam sealing floor pans DONE
Lay down sound deadening and Monstaliner. Put interior back in.

Never again....weather permitting i'll install tonight. It better work and not leak or i'm dropping it into the deepest part of the Chesapeake I can find

20140618_211419.jpg

Rotated my tires. Just gotta change oil and top off the trans transfer case and diffs

hell im still disconnected and muddy from last weekend all i need to to is check all the fluids, fix some of the stuff that fell off & drive back up there....

Never again....weather permitting i'll install tonight. It better work and not leak or i'm dropping it into the deepest part of the Chesapeake I can find

Annnnd I failed miserably. Sprays fluid of the sector shaft like a squirtgun. Picking up a reman box from AA tonight. :doh:

i definitely don't have money for a PSC box. It's a durango box so as long as it doesn't leak i'm fine with it

Back