• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TJ Canyons and 30's

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
Pulled these off the Jeep this am for a local who was coming to pick them up.. get two off and i get a text he changed his mind.

I planned to start the lift anyway so i need to find these a new home as i cant use them on the WJ.

Nice clean Canyons with no salt or curb damage, and decent tires with about 10K miles on them. I'd like 300 out of these in cash or trades.

I will take a few better pics and post them up.

ZJ30s.jpg

Was it that crazy haired dude?

Nice wheels BTW!

LOL.. yep, Mr Chewbacca with the YJ.

After you left he texted that he will take them and asked what time was good for me. Told him 2PM, he said 11am would be better. So i was out there removing them when he texted that he changed his mind. Possibly retaliation for my "disposition" yesterday? Had enough of these CL Tards...

Gotta meet the other kid for transfercase later... keep phone handy, may need bail money.

Could you lower the price so I can afford gas to come and get them?

Sorry, couldn't resist.hasta

I've seen these in person, these are CLEAN! If I didn't have some, I'd be all over them.

Back