• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires, Tires, Tires

I've got a set of 5 Interco 31x10.50 TruXus M/Ts on 15x8 AR-767 wheels. I ran them for ~2 years on my '98 XJ before I upgraded to a larger tire. The vehicle is a trail only rig, so the milage on the tires is low... maybe ~7.5k? Tread is in good shape...

A few nicks in the sidewalls, some rock rash on the wheels. Tires all hold air. I'll sell the set of 5 w/ wheels for $350 + shipping. I'm located in southern NH.

JW

I've got a set of 5 Interco 31x10.50 TruXus M/Ts on black 15x8 AR-767 steel wheels. I these tires for ~2 years on my '98 XJ before I upgraded to a larger tire. The vehicle is a trail only rig, so the milage on the tires is low... maybe ~7k?

Tread is in good shape... A few nicks in the sidewalls, some rock rash on the wheels. Tires all hold air, one might need to be rebalanced. I'll sell the set of 5 w/ wheels for $350 + shipping. I'm located in southern NH. If you want 'em send your shipping zip code and I'll figure out how much it will cost.

JW

Back