• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires and XJ Parts (including sunroof!) in PA

PA Highlander

NAXJA Forum User
4 - 30x9.5-15 Sport King AT tires, made by Cavalier, 11/32" tread (new are 15/32") - $160 OBO

PARTS FROM '86 XJ WAGONEER parts pig with 200K miles:

2.8L V-6 with cracked block, complete still in XJ, you pull, comes with good long block w/ one head. - $150 OBO

Factory sunroof; complete - all seals, glass and drains intact; can cut roof section out to remove if needed - $100 OBO

3 speed automatic tranny (Chrysler 30RH/32RH?) - $50 OBO

NP228-N Selec-Trac Transfer Case - $50 OBO

Front and Rear driveshafts - $20 OBO, Each

Tan leather wrapped steering wheel - $10

More parts here.

Thanks!

XJBrother said:
how far from the NJ border are you?

I am 3 hours 45 minutes from Philadelphia, so it would be slightly more than that to the NJ border. Depending on what you're interested in I may be able to meet part way.

New lower price on the tires ... (30x9.5-15 Sport Kings)

$140 for the set of 4!
:D

Would also trade these tires for a decent set of 33" mud tires ... the only reason I'm selling the 30's is to go bigger.

I am open to offers on all the other items. I pulled the t-case and tranny from the parts XJ today, so they are ready to go.

Thanks!

I now have some photos available.

NP228 T-case: Here $50

Chrysler auto tranny: Here $50

Factory sunroof: Inside view and outside view $100

2.8 V-6 complete: Here with good block $150

Front and rear driveshafts: Here $20/ea

Crossmember ($20) and t-case/tranny mount ($10): Here

Generic center console: Here $25

Older model coal hot air furnace: Here $125 heavy - will need truck or trailer and help to load

All items are OBO and shipping is extra on those items shipping is practical.

Thanks!

What are the tires mounted on, stock wheels or aftermarket. I have 4 beer can stock jeep wheels that came off a YJ.

RichP said:
What are the tires mounted on, stock wheels or aftermarket. I have 4 beer can stock jeep wheels that came off a YJ.

Hey Rich,

The Sport King tires are un-mounted, sold the rims a week ago. Let me know if interested, willing to meet part way for gas costs.

Bill

sun roof

will that sunroof fit another xj, looks like no ribs in the front of the roof?

Re: sun roof

rnmedic said:
will that sunroof fit another xj, looks like no ribs in the front of the roof?

You are correct in that there are no ribs in the front section of the roof that the sunroof sits in. Making it fit would probably depend on how much body work you are comfortable with. I had considered it for my XJ but with a lightbar and roof rack it would have been pointless. My plan was to flatten the ribs where the sunroof would sit to make sure it sealed to the roof properly. If interested make me an offer, if you are close enough that I don't have to ship I can work with you more on price.

Thanks,

Back