• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Time to sell my jeep... 89XJ

MufflerBearing

NAXJA Forum User
well i think i have a new project so i guess im going to try to sell this.

its a 89 shell everything in the jeep is atleast a 95 has the new sterring column with airbag(disarmed) and all 95 wiring front to back. i bought the jeep about a year ago and it was just a shell so ive built it from the ground up everything is just about brand new on it. here is a link to the build on here. http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=941296

heres the specs

RE long arm

tera low with tera short shaft custom rear shaft. have spare front and rear driveshafts

has HP d30 with 4.10's and a lockrite
8.8 w/ disk's 4.10's and a lockrite with ruffstuff 8.8 swap perches and ubolts.

tnt 1 ton OTK knuckle steering
ax-15 with spare trans and computer
set of AJ's rock rails which need installed
has terflex shackels with RE 5.5 HD rear springs
tnt front bumper
cobra cb
TJ flares
panasonic CD player with xplod 10" sub all aftermarket speakers
borla header with cat and supper 44 flowmaster
goodyear mt/r's 37-12.50-15's
browndog motor mounts and poly trans mount whole underside is sprayed with rhino liner inside is done with roll on herculiner.
i kno im forgeting stuff but any questions just let me kno ill try and post sum pics of it on here.

sum stuff from raush, ill try geting sum just flat ground pics
PA240399.jpg

PA240408.jpg

P9040284.jpg

damn i wish you were looking for a trade id love to trade you my 91 with a 9 inch lift...anyway heres a free bump!!! by the way kickass awsome rig :thumbup:!!

damn i wish you were looking for a trade id love to trade you my 91 with a 9 inch lift...anyway heres a free bump!!! by the way kickass awsome rig :thumbup:!!

last year i sold my Red 91 with 9" lift lol but thanks for the bump buddy and its a fun truck. its looking like its not gonna sell so i might just pull it in the shop and keep maybe put a fresh coat of wax on it to collect dust.

Back