• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is the sad part...

I just realized that not only was I sporting the WF shirt and MWC hat, I was also wearing the official Pansiefest sunglasses.

When can we get some MWC khaki shorts? :D

And in case anyone's wondering why I don't have anything better to do than post here when I'm in Hawaii, Cindy's sister and her husband are heading back to Korea tomorrow morning, so they're finishing all the catching up that they've been too busy to do the past week...

Last edited:
I just realized that not only was I sporting the WF shirt and MWC hat, I was also wearing the official Pansiefest sunglasses.

When can we get some MWC khaki shorts? :D

And in case anyone's wondering why I don't have anything better to do than post here when I'm in Hawaii, Cindy's sister and her husband are heading back to Korea tomorrow morning, so they're finishing all the catching up that they've been too busy to do the past week...

okay, now you need to take some real pictures : )

BOB

Last edited:
Wish I'd had the camera handy yesterday. Cindy was sunbathing and I was watching a dove that seemed like it wanted hop onto the beach towel with her, when a sparrow flew down and landed on her left breast. Needless to say, she freaked, and since she had her top strap off, almost lost her top!

This and the flying rooster that almost impacted our windshield the other night makes me wonder what the birds here are eating.

Heading for home later today, I'll sort my pics and start a new thread in a couple days.

:cheers:

Back