• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is amazing artwork!! I love this country!

Not sure if that is the same rock or not but I remember hearing somewhere about a rock like that that they wanted to move or destroy or something of that nature. I can't remember the story now but that rock looks familar.

DrMoab said:
Not sure if that is the same rock or not but I remember hearing somewhere about a rock like that that they wanted to move or destroy or something of that nature. I can't remember the story now but that rock looks familar.

Your thinking of a large granite boulder below Little Cottenwood Canyon in Sandy. It had something new painted on it every few days. some developer dug a big hole and buried it.

xjblue said:
Your thinking of a large granite boulder below Little Cottenwood Canyon in Sandy. It had something new painted on it every few days. some developer dug a big hole and buried it.
No, it was that rock in Ohio. I remember hearing about it. Some group thought it was an eye sore. Jagbags.

Great artwork indeed. Just a shame they had to ruin all that by putting President Asshat's words on there. Kinda ironic that hes responsible for a good number of the deaths over there and hes on the rock. *shrug*

sintax said:
Great artwork indeed. Just a shame they had to ruin all that by putting President Asshat's words on there. Kinda ironic that hes responsible for a good number of the deaths over there and hes on the rock. *shrug*

Real big of you to bring a nice thing down to your politics. This is NOT about you, so leave it be.

Glenn said:
Real big of you to bring a nice thing down to your politics. This is NOT about you, so leave it be.

Sorry that I brought you down with my point of view. I was simply pondering how ironic it was, and was interested if anyone else felt that way. I was not attempting to start a political debate, simply commenting on the (very political) artwork.

sintax said:
Sorry that I brought you down with my point of view. I was simply pondering how ironic it was, and was interested if anyone else felt that way. I was not attempting to start a political debate, simply commenting on the (very political) artwork.

Whatever. Seeing your location, it does not surprise me one bit. Rather unfortunate that when people point out patriotic stuff, others have to come spit on it. Nice work.

that is awesome....makes me wish i had that guys artistic ability

Hey Ladywolf :wave:

If someone would host a pic for me, I´d like to post one I´d really enjoy dropping that rock on. PM me, it´s a clean file.

sintax said:
I was not attempting to start a political debate
Uhh-huh...
rolleye.gif
Which, of course, is why you said, "President Asshat" right? You knew your childish comments would start a storm so you could sit back and giggle. Fuggin' pathetic.

Nice rock - great art tribute as well...

amazing artwork. they should provide him with a new rock every year so everyone can see the progressiveness of his artwork. if you go to that second link and look at the years past you can see how much better of an artist he is now than before

Back