• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This forum needs more shuff to talk about

He has to take mine damnit :smsoap: Since some a-hole has to leave all his junk in my barn :moon:

Sean

TealV6 said:
(the GF's xj, not this one). :

You self admitted that you're one of the dumb ones with that statement, anyone that will follow me down a trail with their GF's pretty new Jeep just aint that smart, and I think I told you that that day. :D It was fun tho.

lesslimited said:
I'll be sporting a new C-rok bumper and M8000, ACOS, JKS discos, and TJ flares. JJ do you want this bumper? http://community.webshots.com/photo/92895459/92903787uVxLnb
It will have a couple small holes in it from my towing setup, but other than that, its fine.

that would be perfect...at least i know it would fit. if your will to bring it i would greatly appreciate it. even pay ya for it if ya want something. thanks for the offer sean. but if ya let me know who is dirty'n up your barn i might help ya ruff him up ;)

cheers,

jj

jjchgo said:
that would be perfect...at least i know it would fit. if your will to bring it i would greatly appreciate it. even pay ya for it if ya want something. thanks for the offer sean. but if ya let me know who is dirty'n up your barn i might help ya ruff him up ;)

cheers,

jj
I'll bring it down, but it'll cost ya a beer or two at Robies, and one for Sean so he won't be upset about not getting rid of his :D

TealV6 said:
New truck, first time being at Attica. Small tires... sounds like I'm the one going to be picked on. :looney:

I've got TONS of work to do still in the next 5 weeks. I can't touch anything this week... I'm on 24/7 call. Nothing like being under the jeep when the phone rings and you have to play with a company laptop all greasy. Has to wait until next monday :(

The only reason you'll get picked on is becasue of all that backspacing with Bushwacker flairs.

Let me know what weekend you plan on wrenchin'. I'll bring mine over and maybe we can get that rear end welded up too.

Scott Mac. said:
The only reason you'll get picked on is becasue of all that backspacing with Bushwacker flairs.

Let me know what weekend you plan on wrenchin'. I'll bring mine over and maybe we can get that rear end welded up too.

hey now.. I have really nice spider trax spacers in there :eyes: It's just until I can look over everyone else's rigs to see where I want to go next.

I will let you know. Lucky you I have a mig welder here too :firedevil We'll be able to push pumpkin out and work in the garage some too... we'll mine will fit :moon:

KY Chris said:
Anybody have spare 27 spline 8.25 shafts laying around they want to get rid of at Winterfest?

I guarantee, you can bring a pipe, you can bring a shaft......

that's right chris you need to start studying....

I'll have to start studying to get at what yer saying. I welded up my open carrier last night. Gonna install it this weekend. Now save me a trip to the bone yard. Who's got a spare?
Scott Mac, you gotta weld yours too. We can bitch and moan about changing broken shafts around the camp fire.

KY Chris said:
I'll have to start studying to get at what yer saying. I welded up my open carrier last night. Gonna install it this weekend. Now save me a trip to the bone yard. Who's got a spare?
Scott Mac, you gotta weld yours too. We can bitch and moan about changing broken shafts around the camp fire.

you what?????????

after we spoke on the phone????

you weirdo!!!!!!

what? are you on an 8-day meth binge or something?

Beezil said:
you what?????????

after we spoke on the phone????

you weirdo!!!!!!

what? are you on an 8-day meth binge or something?

Yeah. I took apart my TV and my blender and waxed all my match box cars, too. Oh and counted all the tiles in my bathroom. :wow:

choad said:
Alright! What is this Winterfest thing everyones talking about. I'm new to the forums so take it easy on me.

Choad

Only the cool kids come to this event, if you're cool or if you want to be then come, it's in Attica IN, on the 21th of Feb, I think that's the date. I'm drunk.

Fore Wheeler said:
Only the cool kids come to this event, if you're cool or if you want to be then come, it's in Attica IN, on the 21th of Feb, I think that's the date. I'm drunk.

Drunk Huh? I'm workin on it.

Indiana? Damn that's a long drive. I'm from Northern Ca. Don't think I'll make this one even if it means I'll be cool.

Choad

KY I have some spare shafts for the 8 1/4 that I got from Mac at the last winterfest I attended. There is a pretty good chance I won't be able to make it again this year but if any body is heading through Missery that want's to grab them for you I'll set um out on the curb :roll:

Hey, Walter B, whazzzzzzzzup.....

lol, was wondering what happened to those shafts, i had forgot who I sold them too...

mac 'that was like three years ago' gyvr

Walter B. said:
KY I have some spare shafts for the 8 1/4 that I got from Mac at the last winterfest I attended. There is a pretty good chance I won't be able to make it again this year but if any body is heading through Missery that want's to grab them for you I'll set um out on the curb :roll:

KY Chris said:

I'll have to dig around in the garage to see if I still have the open carrier. If so I'll take it over to TealV6's to get it welded up and install it soon after.
I've got one spare shaft so you had better not break yours before I break mine.

Back