• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things I learned at WF Oh-Ten

I also learned that my Jeep is admired by at least One person. :D

Yeah, thanks Aaron. I've got plans for it now too, you'll like it more. :D

I just know I don't respect it too much lol.

Also XJ's are infectious, the two guys I brought with are looking at having their own for next year.

Yeah, thanks Aaron. I've got plans for it now too, you'll like it more. :D

I just know I don't respect it too much lol.

Also XJ's are infectious, the two guys I brought with are looking at having their own for next year.

Yeah, they'll do that. we are still trying to get Diez(the guy with the turkey fryer) to get rid of that Xterra but it just won't happen! He got a VW instead and now i'm picking up some parts for him! So much for getting him in an XJ!

The guy riding with my brother looked at a lifted ZJ the day after he got home, my passenger wants one but he knows he cant afford one

That'd be me. I want a 2dr! :(
You mean like this?:
XJ-moab.jpg

:D

I was thinking 97+ but that would work too! Will you take a dollar for it? :D
I might consider a dollar to let you stand in the driveway and look at it... :D

I learned something else at WF. I've got the wheelin' bug again. It went dormant for the last 6-8 months, and I considered selling the Jeep.

After last weekend I'm trying to scrape together all the odd jobs I can so I can get back out and go wheeling!

I learned something else at WF. I've got the wheelin' bug again. It went dormant for the last 6-8 months, and I considered selling the Jeep.

After last weekend I'm trying to scrape together all the odd jobs I can so I can get back out and go wheeling!

I will second this. the Mj sat in my driveway for 18 months because I was disgusted. Now tat it's running and driveable again it's going to get some more love.
I need to go through everything in the garage and have a sale to fund some things.

and I think mine counts as a two door :illegalflipoff:

he said pipe smoker, not pole stroker! :D

BOB

(bill clinton voice):us:

i did not have sexual relations with that man.

I just order a Painless 7-circuit remote fuse block to replace my old one.
I plan to dedicate a lot of time to wire my crap correctly.
for some reason, I lost power to my remote fuse block at the beginning of WF and really screwed me up.
next time, I should be properly WIRED!!!!

BOB

Atta boy! I figure if I am willing to drop $1100 on bumpers I have the bug for a while.....and more cargo room in the back! :D

I just order a Painless 7-circuit remote fuse block to replace my old one.
I plan to dedicate a lot of time to wire my crap correctly.
for some reason, I lost power to my remote fuse block at the beginning of WF and really screwed me up.
next time, I should be properly WIRED!!!!

BOB

ever figure out what happened to the other one?

Back