• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

Please, please does anyone have a mechanical fan shroud?! I can't source one from the yard and all the spares are broken.

Fingers crossed.

My lucky day! Thanks man.

Also for sale are a pair of 1" aluminum wheel spacers, $50 for the pair. After I get my winch rope installed, I will have a roller fairlead with a Daystar cable hook isolator...Idk, $20? Cable is tentatively spoken for by Byron if he needs it.

As it turns out, the wheel studs on the 8.8 are too long to mount the wheel up after putting on the spacer and the backspacing on my wheels works out well enough to get by without them.

So, I have a full set (4) 1" wheels spacers. 5 x 4.5... $100 obo.

As it turns out, the wheel studs on the 8.8 are too long to mount the wheel up after putting on the spacer and the backspacing on my wheels works out well enough to get by without them.

So, I have a full set (4) 1" wheels spacers. 5 x 4.5... $100 obo.

Hub-centric or Lug centric?

Really want them... But I've already spent $600 just on 'Stuff'.... Grr...

They looked to be pretty hub centric on the 8.8 though I didn't have them on the front at all. If you want them that bad, make an offer. Worst I can say is no.

Ok well I'm needing some $$$ for wf lol this jeep has drained my play funds. So, I have some stuff to sell
ZJ tie rod. Good ends. $60
Brand new Autopal bulbs with some eBay "projector" housings $30
5 shock boots still in packaging $5
Pro Comp drop pitman arm NIB $50
Skyjacker track bar drop bracket $10
Four rims 15x10, 4" backspacing $80
10" 1100 watt Sony Xplode sub $20
Four 5/8 D-rings $30
Polished aluminium air tube with k&n filter. $20
Flip out dvd player/ radio. Older one with separate external disc reader. I had it mounted on side of my console. $50???
Rough country t-case drop that came with my 4 1/2 lift. Brand new comes with longer bolts? make offer
Rough Country extended sway bar links. Brand new. Also came with my lift. PM me for info or pics.
I also have a stock track bar bracket that's been drilled to accept a larger bolt for the RE 1600 adjustable trackbar. I have a stock slip yoke. A factory tail shaft out of the 231. And I have a factory rear ds. Make me some offers.

intake is sold. Rims are sold as spares at WF. Sale pending on dvd player. Everything else still available. Make me a offer I want this stuff gone

Anyone have a stock xj steering setup they could bring along in case the wife and I bend up her steering at winterfest?

Anyone selling a HP30 with 4.88 gears open or locked or better yet a HP44 set up to bolt into a stock suspension configued XJ/MJ/TJ/ZJ?

I need for my 98' 5.9L ZJ I have a line on getting my Ford 8.8 back I traded to someone last year. My stock aluminum dana 44 rear axle is dying fast!

I have 3 36x14.5x15 TSL radials and 1 37x12.50x15 MTR I can sell/trade

A couple stock XJ front driveshafts as well.

TJ dana 30 axle shafts could trade/sell but I should probably wait till obtain hoped for 4.88 geared HP30 1st.

I plan to be at the Badlands Saturday morning and wheel Sat & Sunday.

Troy

I have a couple of other things laying around.

ECU from a 1998 w/4.0L and Auto. $50
Transmission controller for AW4, 1 from a '98 one from a '00 $0
Steering gearbox from a '98, input shaft seal leaks, $50
Power steering pump with pulley, only about 5K miles on it. $30

I also have a used aftermarket Catalytic converter that I had on my Jeep with the 4.0L (before going to the 5.2L). It is pretty new (less than 10K miles on it) and though dirty is in perfect working order. I bought it to replace the factory cat because the stock one was smashed pretty bad. Because of this, before I put the new cat in I made a cat "skid plate" for it. Essentially I removed the bottom heat shield and made a new one out of 1/8" stainless steel. This worked out great. It is about the same size as original but obviously much stronger and has protected the cat from damage. Unfortunately when I went to the V8 I also went from 2 1/4" exhaust to 2 1/2" so I couldn't reinstall this. If your cat is beat up and you would like a bolt in replacement this would be a good option. $75

One last pitch for the 8.25 w/ARB. It's from a 1998 and has the 29 spline shafts. When I bought the ARB I also bought the "Extreme Warranty" from 4 Wheel Parts. This is a lifetime warranty. It is for the original purchaser but if whoever bought had a problem with it they could get a hold of me and I could contact 4 Wheel Parts for warranty.

I'm looking to get $800 for the axle and 2 spare shafts. I ran this axle for many years with 33's and for a short time with 35's and never had any problem with it at all. The front D30, that's a different story. :) Right now ARB's go for over $900 and then you have to add in gears, bearings, shims, etc, not to mention installation. This axle is ready to bolt in for less than the price of just the ARB. Heck, I'll even throw in some new U-bolts if I can dig them up. It also comes with a very HD home made diff skid that works extremely well at protecting that bottom lip on the 8.25's.

Here are some pictures,

DSC01530.jpg

DSC01529.jpg

DSC01528.jpg

DSC01527.jpg

Anyone have a stock xj steering setup they could bring along in case the wife and I bend up her steering at winterfest?

I'll bring one with, the steering stabilizer is dead, but you don't need one of those... :scottm:

99SJ ' To WF and Back 3yrs with same stock setup' Ex

Also I Still have the 2 CB's and 2 antennas free to any member that needs one.
And dirt cheap for a non member (make offer)
I would love to have any of the CBs/antennas you might have left. Please bring them.
Thanks,
Collin

Back