• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the weekend went very well indeed :)

well it's the 180lb springs, not 150 so i'm guessing that the passenger front doesn't look too stuffed simply because there's no weight on the front end like bumper/winch etc

Is a winch in the near future? If yes then checkout MileMarkers on Ebay. Good price and they work super. Not as fast as some but will pull all day w/o getting hot. BTW your XJ is lookin good. I like the black painted stock wheels.

thanks for the idea...i'm hoping for a winch soon, just not sure what order i'll be buying stuff....do the electrics work well, or no?? ...i've noticed theyre cheaper, so j/w...thanks for the compliment :)

haha true...but i'd rather save up and get a 44 or 8.8 and gear down loooow and put in lockers at the same time. plus a winch looks badass :spin1:

yeaaaaaaah haha...i got it a little dirtier today, not much but a slight bit :) ....no pics though, so i guess this post is pretty pointless...oh well

Back