• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

I noticed it as soon as it happened but my wife said I was crazy.

Didn't notice it when it first came on so just rewatched it and you can hear the shot then the light ting of the brass hitting the ground, then the louder ting of the gun dropping.

Anyone else notice that the Governor and his men brought an XJ to the fight, then left it behind?

yYVG3w1.png

watched the episode from 2 weeks ago last night. did anyone else notice the car that Merle was driving had stock wheels for one shot and immediately went back to the bling ones?

i was thinking that, but my wife pointed out that one side was stock and the other side was the bling in multiple shots . typical Atlanta hood car.

Finally caught up. Merle's death was unfortunate. Brilliant plan of attack though and it would of worked if the zombie didn't show up.

I was totally hooked but this last season almost drove me off, next season better be worth watching

Gotta admit, I was pretty let down that Andrea died. Not because I necessarily liked her character but because I don't think she would have gotten bit. I don't think that her last minute panic fits in-line with her character.

finally watched the last two episodes. im surprised to say i was almost upset when merle died, he went down a good guy. but i was happy andrea died, she deserved it. she prob got bit bc she couldnt get out chair quick enough.

i'm surprised they didnt bring the 5 ton and excusion back to the prison.

There was a fan expo up here in vancouver last weekend and got to have my picture taken with him and meet him. He's a pretty cool guy and loves to cut up with people.

meandmichael.jpg

Yah the pic makes it look like that but it's a mohawk

Back