• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The unofficial RSVP thread:

Well still questioning my funds for that weekend, I took off the days, but if I cant get the funds in order, I may have to cancel my PTO days and not be able to show. Do volunteers still have to pay to get in? What is the weekend minimum spending total for a volunteer?? I want to be there, but I am afraid I wont have the money to

Everyone has to pay the gate and camping fees... even me. Some one on here figured it out to be around $60 to $70 for the weekend... I think.

Well OT is coming, I am still at work, have been here since 3p yesterday, and wont leave til 7am

Well, I'm out. Was hoping to have the Jeep ready, along with some sort of income, but no luck. No money or time to get ready for it. :( Next year.

That does suck! I was looking forward to finally meeting you too. We should have a lot of new faces at this years event, and that is a great thing!

That does suck! I was looking forward to finally meeting you too. We should have a lot of new faces at this years event, and that is a great thing!

Tell me about it. Been wanting to go to BMRA again. But like I said, next year.

Assuming I can get my registration and inspection updated this weekend, I plan to be there with my wife, the 22 month old, and probably my daughter, as well.

I definitely want to caravan, as I may have an issue with my alternator and I really don't want to get stuck in the middle of nowhere.

HEY BRO!!!! Where have you been? You need to come out to ROM, we have missed you SSSSOOOOOO much. LMAO.

No really, we would love to have you and ours come on out.

P.S. I told them you were still alive. lol

HEY BRO!!!! Where have you been? You need to come out to ROM, we have missed you SSSSOOOOOO much. LMAO.

No really, we would love to have you and ours come on out.

P.S. I told them you were still alive. lol

Yeah, I'm still alive. Life has just been hitting me hard and my jeep hobby is where I've backed off. Now, I've gotta get registration and inspection renewed and make sure my alternator is charging. I also really need to get my damn tire back on the rim and back on the vehicle. *sigh*

You can do it! lol

To be honest, we miss you, Brandon and Katy around here. It would be nice to have atleast one of you at ROM.

Well, at least Brandon and your sister....you, not so much.

So it looks I will not be making it :( My girlfriends dad is going in for quad bypass open heart surgery Friday morning. At least that is the plan. It's kinda up in the air so if it gets rescheduled I may still be able to make it.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am gonna have to unpack my jeep for ROM because I have to go up to Broken Bow OK this weekend for a funeral. My uncle passed last night, so I will be unable to make ROM. I am sorry.I was really looking forward to meeting you guys.

Family first that's all I will say except for...I am sorry for your loss, as loosing a loved one is never a good time...

Family first that's all I will say except for...I am sorry for your loss, as loosing a loved one is never a good time...

Agreed. Take care of the ones you love first, NAXJA second, then the wife.... and so on.

Sorry man, trying to lighten the mood.

I truely know how it feels to lose some one you knew and cared about. Take care and Godspeed.

I can relate as well. My uncle passed away on Saturday, and I will be attending his funeral tomorrow. Take care of the Family and yourself.

Back