• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The SoCalFest Camping thread

I have crossbars, but. You will have to be careful not to step through the ragtop.
Once we get to AV, you can ride in the trailer the rest of the trip

appreciate the help guys, i could take the saturn if i was willing to go without the jeep, but its hard to justify that. i had a machine go down that set me back a few days workwise, and on top of that it costs me $$$ for the dog kennel (cant really bring them, they dont always do well with other dogs)

i could rent a trailer and tow the heep, but the van needs a u joint as i discovered after the last trip (it's been suspect for some time, i just finally got around to checking it)

Last edited:
Bad bushings already? That's only two trips with it. Dude your gonna miss out on the annual event! And you went from no lockers to two. Just use one and make it challenging.
well the bushing/joint could have been bad before i put the arms in, but it didnt look like it. it may not be bad, but somethings going on in the front and i have a wobble.
my other issue is if the elocker is bad, it can do some damage.

i miss my 31's and open/open....

well the bushing/joint could have been bad before i put the arms in, but it didnt look like it. it may not be bad, but somethings going on in the front and i have a wobble.
my other issue is if the elocker is bad, it can do some damage.

i miss my 31's and open/open....

And the pulling your hair out begins!! Lol. Sucks dude but you'll get it ironed out I'm sure. Post your spot in the socal section I'm sure someone will snap it up. Or cancel your res. Well take lots of pics and video to rub it in.

Ok guys I got some good news and bad news...

The good news:
I got approved for a commercial shop space.

The bad news:
I have to spend my play money on the deposit, so as of right now I am out :(...

Ill see if anyone is going though this area that can bring raffle items with them.

Ill probably try to cancel my reservation.

Why do you need a commercial space? Shoot Vanimal a PM i think he is looking for someone to buy his space. #21 Cause he is unable to go now.

I need to hire some help to speedup production and more space to spread out and work on more projects. I have been in a tiny 300sqft garage the last two years, so this is a much welcomed change.

Ohhhh i miss understood. I thought there was a commercial space in Calico camp site for some reason. Sorry.

Well congrads on the growth of your business man! Thats awesome!

I would offer to take the items depending on what it is and if i can fit it in my jeep. I have myself and 2 others in the jeep and the dog

I need to hire some help to speedup production and more space to spread out and work on more projects. I have been in a tiny 300sqft garage the last two years, so this is a much welcomed change.
join the club. 12+ tons of iron in a 2 car garage.

I have O 86

Will anyone need site 80 for saturday night only? I have it for Fri and Sat, but I will be leaving the fest around 5pm saturday night. (something came up.....fml)

Hi guys,
I haven't booked yet, if anyone needs to cancel and wants to do a transfer, i can take it.
would be for Fri and Sat night
PM me, I'll probably call it in later today if I don't hear anything.
thx.

Anyone have known space for a F350 and a 18ft trailer in thier space? Most of the spaces that I remember area about 60ftx25-30ft? so if you have only your jeep or even a jeep adn one other rig, my truck and trailer would fit also.

I just would feel better if my truck and trailer were in campgrounds, not at the enterance to lower doran.

Thanks

Back