• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Snow gods have spoken

You cant forget about November last year though. Best powder days of the season, hear at least. Had some pretty good day at Jackson Hole last year....

Please let this not be a tease.

The Hell with you guys and the Hell with La Nina, Im going where there are bluebird days almost every day, the softest snow and a 5mountain season pass for $450.................COLORADO!!!

I got all new gear this last year and Im ready to rock and roll in the Rockies!!!:peace:eek:ut

The Hell with you guys and the Hell with La Nina, Im going where there are bluebird days almost every day, the softest snow and a 5mountain season pass for $450.................COLORADO!!!

I got all new gear this last year and Im ready to rock and roll in the Rockies!!!:peace:eek:ut
Meh, it you can't roll the Cascade concrete, your not a real skier/boarder.

thanks torx, those vids made me smile.
makes me want to come and see you guys this winter.
cause when i wheel alone, i find out that a snowboard is a 2 ended shovel.

stuck1.jpg

so... ...where's your rear-view in that last vid of you breaking trail.
i cant figure it out!

Wow, can't wait!!! My best snow run was the Oregon Trail near Meadows on Hood. No video or pictures though. Thank you for starting this post. My body needed the adrenaline, and I don't need my coffee now!

I dont think Im going to do much snow wheeln' this winter. White pass is going to have their expansion complete off the backside of the mountain. so Im gonna have to spring for a new board and possibly a season pass. :cool:

I dont think Im going to do much snow wheeln' this winter. White pass is going to have their expansion complete off the backside of the mountain. so Im gonna have to spring for a new board and possibly a season pass. :cool:

I need to get over there at least once this year. They are also implementing an RFID ticketing system, I got a Semi serious offer to be an on mtn IT for that.

Must be nice. When La Nina rolls around, that means we get warm winters with zero chance of any type of snow.
What do you guys get for el Nino years?

Generally, a strong El Nino or a strong La Nina will completely kill our snow chances.

We usually get a few inches spread out through the winter months. Every 10 years or so we get hammered by an epic storm, though. We're about 4 years overdue.

Generally, a strong El Nino or a strong La Nina will completely kill our snow chances.

We usually get a few inches spread out through the winter months. Every 10 years or so we get hammered by an epic storm, though. We're about 4 years overdue.

In El Nino years we get warm fronts of rain followed by dry spells of cold. In La Nina Years the two combine and we get ass loads of snow.

Hmmm.. I heard discussions of an Indian summer through October last night. La Nina, might not manifest as you expect. You Jinxed it!

Back