• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Snow gods have spoken

I sure hope it SNOWS A TON.. I want it on the valley floor.. like a couple years ago.. Shut it all down for a couple weeks.

I sure hope it SNOWS A TON.. I want it on the valley floor.. like a couple years ago.. Shut it all down for a couple weeks.

x3

My Ego gets HUGE when I make it into to work from 50 minutes away, in the boonies, but people that live one block away and walk to work, call in sick.

x3

My Ego gets HUGE when I make it into to work from 50 minutes away, in the boonies, but people that live one block away and walk to work, call in sick.

Yup, last time I didn't go to work anyway I had 2 weeks of vacation I had to use by the end of the year.

i am gearing up for snow wheeling as well. last year i blew my motor right before the snow hit and got it running when snow was all gone. :( new tires this winter and motor and maybe a winch and recover gear as well. and onboard air system too.

I work from home when its bad. Just because the 20 minute commute turns into a couple hours.

I keep a well stocked Liquor cabinet in the winter.. for just such an occasion. Huddle up with the Neighbors and get smashed.

Back