• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

That should be a sweet rig when it's done. Keeping the stock axles/suspension and all that or?

Likely none of it. Probably a pair of super duty 60's, linked front, keeping leaf rear but I'll have to mess with the height a bit as I'm looking to end up on 35s.

chris- that sounds like a sweet project. I'd love to do that do a grand wagoneer in a couple of years. LS, 4l65, chevy 44s on stock-ish sized rubber.

See above...not what I'm doing. Especially not the LS part. :laugh:

Weren't you gonna get a fiesta? Congrats dude. My wife told me I should buy something brand new sooner than later after she saw the rust on the Toyota. I do have a 99 civic free on "extended loan" from a family friend that I've been commuting in until I clean up the Toyota. New cars are great but I have enough ****ing payments right now.

I couldn't find a 5 speed base model fiesta around here. There was one up in NH but I got the focus for more than $1k less than what that was listed for. The focus is just a bit longer so people in the backseat can actually fit and like aluminum rims.

I regret buying a new tacoma. I enjoy driving a comanche with no power steering that smells like mouse piss and saving thousands of dollars

Ugh, everyone keeps asking me all excited about how I like my new car. All I can think of is it's not as cool as my comanche was. Except I dunno about saving thousands of dollars part. My comanche was a pile of shit and was costing me money.

Ugh, everyone keeps asking me all excited about how I like my new car. All I can think of is it's not as cool as my comanche was. Except I dunno about saving thousands of dollars part. My comanche was a pile of shit and was costing me money.

That Comanche was much more practical when you owned it, Chris bradley is such an idiot.

How's your transmission Billy? Still want this 2.5L pile of shit? Maybe another AX5 POS that I didn't slam together while drunk from parts of 3 other broken AX4/5s? The yard is now snow free thanks to the last two days of warm rain.

Chris, how do the spring pad spacings on superduty axles compare, or if they're leafspring (I forget) the position of the diff? I am looking at putting my 87 d60 in cmelo's J10 and it looks like it's going to be a pain in the dingus because only chevy/dodge and 78-79 fords have the right pad spacing, 80s/90s kingpin 60s have them several inches further apart and I can't move them closer together so I'll have to either link it or outboard the springs. I have no idea how the superduty axles compare.

How's your transmission Billy? Still want this 2.5L pile of shit? Maybe another AX5 POS that I didn't slam together while drunk from parts of 3 other broken AX4/5s? The yard is now snow free thanks to the last two days of warm rain.

Chris, how do the spring pad spacings on superduty axles compare, or if they're leafspring (I forget) the position of the diff? I am looking at putting my 87 d60 in cmelo's J10 and it looks like it's going to be a pain in the dingus because only chevy/dodge and 78-79 fords have the right pad spacing, 80s/90s kingpin 60s have them several inches further apart and I can't move them closer together so I'll have to either link it or outboard the springs. I have no idea how the superduty axles compare.

Superduty are similar. Have you thought about getting a Chevy or dodge 60 and running a d300?

Were you sweating when you typed this you fat ****?

I would have responded sooner but my fingers are too fat to use a keyboard. Took me three hours to write this by holding a pencil and pressing one key at a time. Hopefully I get to read your next lame comeback before I die from a cardiac arrest. You never were too quick witted though.

Back