• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Picked this up today.
20160905_144931_zpsijomojik.jpg

Step 1: take those stupid effing "angry eyes" off.

Looks nice.

Dude...Spotify

Eh...didn't quite grab me the first time around. Had good moments but I felt like I kept waiting for something better. I'll give it another spin.
I keep meaning to get into that. I used Grooveshark really heavily until that went bust and never bothered finding a replacement for it.

Amazon music is pretty damn close to spotify as far as what they offer library wise. Though spotify is WAY better in terms of delivery.

Ordered $300 worth of parts for my $500 ramcharger plow truck. Brakes don't work right now, needs every u-joint, tune up, radiator hoses and whatnot, etc. Just bought a whole bunch of shit to get it to be something that starts, runs, plows reliably. If I even have $1000 into at the end of everything, that's still worth it to me. We paid $400 the first year we lived here to have someone plow our driveway and that was a normal winter, not even a bad one.

Gonna try and knock some of that out this weekend between some shit around the house.

Guessing it will take me another weekend to have the thing all wrapped up.

Ordered $300 worth of parts for my $500 ramcharger plow truck. Brakes don't work right now, needs every u-joint, tune up, radiator hoses and whatnot, etc. Just bought a whole bunch of shit to get it to be something that starts, runs, plows reliably. If I even have $1000 into at the end of everything, that's still worth it to me. We paid $400 the first year we lived here to have someone plow our driveway and that was a normal winter, not even a bad one.

Gonna try and knock some of that out this weekend between some shit around the house.

Guessing it will take me another weekend to have the thing all wrapped up.

Gonna wheel class vi roads with it at rocktoberfest? MegaRamtron 2.0

I can picture the internet legend MoparManiac it a big block ramcharger bobbed out on 1tons with a baby seat in it

Aden is actually a grown man already. He already has two 440 comanches, a supercharged cuda and has to help his dad open pickle jars. So no baby seat needed, unless you meant one giant baby seat for Colin, then, good idea.

Aden is actually a grown man already. He already has two 440 comanches, a supercharged cuda and has to help his dad open pickle jars. So no baby seat needed, unless you meant one giant baby seat for Colin, then, good idea.

The baby seat is for me, idiot...

Crazy weekend. Been seeing housings and we walked into a home saturday, literally the first people to see it hours after it went on the market. It was underpriced, motivated sellers. Made an offer, and counter offer and they accepted. Home inspection today. Fingers crossed. :scared:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/47-Meroke-Trl-Wading-River-NY-11792/32677207_zpid/

NICE dude! That place looks really nice. Let me know if you want help with that pool - I learned quite a lot with mine this past year to save tons of money and time spent maintaining it.

NICE dude! That place looks really nice. Let me know if you want help with that pool - I learned quite a lot with mine this past year to save tons of money and time spent maintaining it.

Thanks mang I'll keep you in mind. My in laws have a nice salt water pool so they are pretty good with that stuff as well. Pool as all new pump and all that this year. Inspection went great, typical old house stuff, no red flags. Meeting with a mortgage broker tomorrow

looks nice now begins the fun part of doing nothing but rescanning the same document over and over again as the bank will lose it or claim that it is in the wrong format despite it being right

Best of luck Adam!

Me Sheep and Bradley had a pretty epic FC, nothing like staying u till 330 sat morning replacing a tcase. may not of had the crazy partying or crazy wheelin of past fall crawls but great times with great people cant be be beat

Looks awesome dude. Good luck

Nice looking digs!

No garage pictures?

looks nice now begins the fun part of doing nothing but rescanning the same document over and over again as the bank will lose it or claim that it is in the wrong format despite it being right

Best of luck Adam!

Thanks dudes! Home inspection went well, typical old house stuff. Moving forward into the not-so-fun paperwork part....

Garage is nice, typical 2 car attached. New doors, manual though. Not some giant space but plenty to keep me happy. The property is nice and flat so I can see a additional 1.5 car in the back corner a few years down the road.

Back