• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

b9145eec9c18c7024db8100cd42f8176.jpg
00349e601c70096ba6e31701961e4902.jpg

Thought my noise while driving was a loose shock but found this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I ended up just taking a utility knife to the stock plastic cover and cut out just the parts where the straps go to use with the new tank. Skid plate will go over it...i just want to be able to clean mud and crap out of the skid plate without it getting caught between the plastic cover and steel tank again like it was this last time.

Jeep's back up and runnin

There welder sucks, theve has issues with there truss also

Yeah I love the concept of their trusses but some design aspects are crap and have read that they have weld issues I'm worried now which arm is going to do it next can't wait to upgrade to something better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone here good with small engine repair?

My push mower is being a dick. Suddenly started running like crap one day. Thought it was bad gas or a crap plug. Still runs like crap after new gas and cleaning the plug and air filter.

Suggestions?

i took a potato video. Sputters for no apparent reason. Coughs hard when i push/pull hard on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Xp1X269Ek

Even after new gas, if you don't keep stabilizer in it, shit can clog up the jet and small holes in the metering valve. Especially if you don't run it often.

If it's simple enough, I'd pop the carb off and clean it all out.

the gas i thought was bad was gas that i had in my generator for a while, with stabilizer in it.

I run it once a week, was hoping the issue would clear itself up but the last 6 or so times i've run it there's no change. Runs ok but still coughs and skips

Ethanol kills small engines quick. Ive had to do the diaphragm for the carb on my chainsaw and my push mower a few times (over a span of years not all just recently) because it has been eaten and causes symptoms exactly like you discribe. Now if I am not gonna use either for an extended period of time I run it out of fuel. Haven't had any problems since I started doing that.

I'd check the carb soft parts.

Bill's got it.

If the engine has a fuel shutoff valve, I shut that off and run the thing out of gas before storage (generator), and otherwise I'll run it out of gas if it doesn't have much in it.

I've had good luck just keeping stabilizer in everything and letting them sit. Only ever had an issue with bad gas in my snowblower but pretty sure I forgot to put stabilizer in it :laugh:

yea thanks. I watched some videos yesterday of rebuilds and the carb I have is SOOOPER simple to refresh. New diaphragm and gasket is like $4 so no-brainer to replace that regardless of condition.

And yea generator I always close the shutoff valve and let it cough itself to sleep. Starts first pull every time.

So I tried to stay away as long as I could. Screw it, I bought another dumb unibody :)

618d9de46dc3573e0046c93c633e7c8a.jpg

i want a white 97+ to build for the wife...in case you decides it's too dumb to keep owning lol

Back