• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: The NAC Lots-O-Muscle-Cars-But-no-driveway-Burndogs Thread

Weld the flagnut to the bracket. Fixed.

But I don't think I can get in that little opening with my TIG torch and filler to try to do that. Unless I drill some holes in the bracket and plug weld the nut to the bracket?

I was figuring Just replacing that bracket might be easiest?

But I don't think I can get in that little opening with my TIG torch and filler to try to do that. Unless I drill some holes in the bracket and plug weld the nut to the bracket?

I was figuring Just replacing that bracket might be easiest?

MIG it?

It would only be fair

Anyone want to indefinitely lend me $1798 and convince my wife?
Summit Racing, 10% off Trickflow heads (among other things) for BF/CM.
http://www.summitracing.com/lp/blackfridaycybermonday

Time to start blowing money :laugh:.

Going to order the CPP disc brake setup and the Painless wiring harness for the Duster.

Too bad they don't have the cam and valve spring setup I want on sale.

I'm not sure if I should avoid the computer on Black Friday, or go crazy buying LS goodies

I wonder if they will have ls block hugger headers on sale. Even though I've given up on a ls swap

I wonder if they will have ls block hugger headers on sale. Even though I've given up on a ls swap

You did?
I thought you have a motor lined up?

got some odds and ends done on the jeep still waiting and some small electrical stuff from amazon to arrive, still going to be a pos. Saturday when down to old strubridge village to check it out as a wedding venue and caitlin loves it so i think we have a winner, then just sat around yesterday day eating cured meats and cheeses because caitlin was having girl talks with her friend

I am so going to crash your wedding

i just cut up my old tie rod for the plow cause nobody was interested in it

Back