• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Roof Related Subjects Thread

the cafe in my office park does not get what vegetarian means

Today's vegetarian options are:
Morning Special - Pigs in a Blanket w/ Home Fries
Downtown Deli - Greek Chicken Pita - Vegetarian Option
Signature Café - Marinated Beef, Chicken, or Seafood over Specialty Salad

Hi Paul!! You and Hillary coming up for Rocktoberfest?!

Negative this year. Going away to vegas/utah/denver the last week of october so can't swing the time/money.

Sorry to hear hopefully I'll see you at the Jeeps in the Vineyard show. Egon is going. I'll cook.
Rich

I'll be there this year. Hopefully pick up some pies while I'm down that way.

Chris, did you get your coal yet? I just paid $325/T for 1T of rinsed, bagged nut size. Wondering what you're paying down there.

Rig looks sweet.

Spending the day at work sampling Russian and Danish food. Who would of though to mix tuna with cream cheese.

Spending the day at work sampling Russian and Danish food. Who would of though to mix tuna with cream cheese.

It was actually cream, crem fresh and gelatin still its delicous. Cept when you tell Co workers it's Danish whipped cheese and to try it with strawberries.

trying to troubleshoot my dishwasher. Runs one cycle for wash then drain then after that any wash cycles just sounds like the pump is running dry. Replaced the intake hose because the intake valve was clogged with old hose breaking down into the water. Ran it still the same but the valve is no longer clogged after a run.

trying to troubleshoot my dishwasher. Runs one cycle for wash then drain then after that any wash cycles just sounds like the pump is running dry. Replaced the intake hose because the intake valve was clogged with old hose breaking down into the water. Ran it still the same but the valve is no longer clogged after a run.

Smash it. Then you know it's broken for sure. Trouble shot.

That sucks. Have yet to mess with a dishwasher but had to deal with my dryer (ended up replacing it) and fix our fridge (thermostat for the defroster and the fan were bad).

Actually had to fix the oil feed line from tank to burner over the weekend. The feed line comes out so low the spin-on filter basically sits on the ground. Everytime it gets replaced, the small pipe nipple loosens up and weeps. Basically just added 2 90s and a small nipple to get the filter up off the floor.

Who's ready for Rocktoberfest?

Just gotta do the the hydromat and rotate the bent lower and I'm set

I love being a machinist. Need new spring plates? I made new spring plates. Need spring perches make em

That sucks. Have yet to mess with a dishwasher but had to deal with my dryer (ended up replacing it) and fix our fridge (thermostat for the defroster and the fan were bad).

Actually had to fix the oil feed line from tank to burner over the weekend. The feed line comes out so low the spin-on filter basically sits on the ground. Everytime it gets replaced, the small pipe nipple loosens up and weeps. Basically just added 2 90s and a small nipple to get the filter up off the floor.

i would like to replace it but the way the kitchen is laid out the current washer is a portable washer and we want to do the kitchen over in a few years so I don't want to buy another portable one only to get a little use out of before getting an under the counter one. Thinking about it last night could be something clogged in the drain side preventing it from supplying water.

once a year my oil supplier changes the filter and replaces any bad parts on the system for free so don't need to deal with that.

Wish I was going but I might get a little wheeling fix this weekend, hopefully have time form sunday-monday when I'm new waltz.

also requested vacation time for my wedding, honeymoon, and bachelor party/ESJ trip.

Back