• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Roof Related Subjects Thread

Yeah, definitely looks nuts. 40-50mph in a near stock xj on those roads is impossible so to be able to do that speed and have plenty left on tap sounds like too much fun.

40 minutes away. The thread is locked for me. Need to be signed in to view it.

My friend sent me this picture of an abandoned (assuming it's abandoned) Disco off of Bridge Street in Dedham. Anybody have any info on this rig?

9a9201c04cc150cf928d3e6067ec520d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go through Dedham on my commute.

Even better is the guy I know there that hoards 5.9 ZJ's, he had 4 last I checked, including one that was supercharged/5 speed swapped.

Pick up one of those for yourself on your way to snag that Disco for me.

Pick up one of those for yourself on your way to snag that Disco for me.

You got it.

Adam, there's discos in like every junkyard around here lol.

Troooooo. Everett's always has 3-4 LR products leaking everywhere.

Dedham is down the street from me and sheep. Cummins Northeast is over there too

Bro Cummins BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also, anyone that likes M1, they're doing a rebate again. Ends 10/1, so buy soon.

https://mobiloil.com/en/promotion/m...rs-off-with-mobil-1-and-mobil-super#retailers

Looks awesome Chris!

[old man]
Great, so without rain my newly seeded area hasn't been growing much (to far down the driveway to water with a hose). Now we're expecting almost 4 inches of rain between this afternoon and Thursday. Great. I'm gonna go from a dry dust bowl to a washed out muddy mess. :(
[/old man]

Don't think so.

I don't wanna make any effort for you then!! If I see one and can pull it, I'll hand it off to Vinny/John or whoever else comes up to F&F from LI

[old man]
Great, so without rain my newly seeded area hasn't been growing much (to far down the driveway to water with a hose). Now we're expecting almost 4 inches of rain between this afternoon and Thursday. Great. I'm gonna go from a dry dust bowl to a washed out muddy mess. :(
[/old man]
That was the opposite of my problem in the spring right after they did our septic.

I now have 225 ft of hose that I'll never need to use all at once ever again.

$35/100ft at Ace. Worth it considering how much you invested in the landscaping.

That was the opposite of my problem in the spring right after they did our septic.

I now have 225 ft of hose that I'll never need to use all at once ever again.

$35/100ft at Ace. Worth it considering how much you invested in the landscaping.
Well I have 250ft but 150 of that is being used for sprinklers for the rest of the yard.
The bigger issue is I would need 600 ft of hose and I would be dragging it from the 300 ft to the 600 ft mark every time I watered since it is that narrow strip not a wide area.
Nature will do it's thing; just like those darn turkeys who keep digging it up.

Invested in landscaping? That's laughable. ;) I have no landscaping unless you count a lawn, mulch, and some tiny plants I either got from free or rooted from cuttings I got off my parent's plants. :)

Back