• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Roof Related Subjects Thread

Barret Jackson is coming to the Mohegan Sun in June, but I'm sure none of us can even afford to attend.

Whee!

12038872_10153471242486141_4697959610657934993_o.jpg

and a nice before shot...

21754129171_4ffb02578f_b.jpg

Yeah x2. That was literally the only thing I hated about Line Mtn, spending 3+ hours cleaning all the mud off.

How's it drive?

Looks like fun.

For the non FB goers, last night's moon:

11145159_10103081302112752_1070089551722341545_n.jpg

Who gives a shit about the moon, Chris finished his Jeep. I hope there's vids

Little angry this morning Rob?

Nice shot Mr. asp.

Every home game is a win in my book!

Got the 60 all back together and done? Shocks fit?

Tighten bolts, test fit shocks, replace brake hose, bleed brakes, install drive shaft.

Tighten bolts, test fit shocks, replace brake hose, bleed brakes, install drive shaft.

so it will be ready to disappoint again

replaces the johnny joint this weekend and the new one is holding together then took out the jam nut on the drag link and tighten down the heim all the way and got the steering a little more straight so I can turn left much better

so it will be ready to disappoint again

replaces the johnny joint this weekend and the new one is holding together then took out the jam nut on the drag link and tighten down the heim all the way and got the steering a little more straight so I can turn left much better

YOU BETCHA!!!

He's doing better than I am.
I have more tubing to put in the back of my xj. Then I have to go and install the rear axle and install my long arms. And deal with the guy who wanted to buy the three link.

weld on beadlocks are so much fun

Yeah x2. That was literally the only thing I hated about Line Mtn, spending 3+ hours cleaning all the mud off.

How's it drive?

Who gives a shit about the moon, Chris finished his Jeep. I hope there's vids

Well not finished, but moving. At least I know it's worth actually 'finishing' now.

It's a grown-up size go cart with 4wd and selectable lockers. 40-50 mph down stuff like the Rausch access trails feels like a cakewalk with plenty more on tap, handles like it's on rails. Needs some shock work for the bigger stuff, but we did a few valving changes and I know what needs to be done further.

I couldn't be happier with how it feels so far, consider it's been moving under its own power for only a week now. No major mechanical issues; the starter button was acting up and the alternator isn't charging, but otherwise I didn't have to work on it at all aside from removing & installing the coilovers a few times.

Looking forward to getting some street time and rockcrawling time with it soon. Gonna try to get skidplates, winch, & lights done before Rocktoberfest.

One more gratuitous shot, before the weather really went to shit.

12032717_546930872127956_2745106518672346333_o.jpg

Back