• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Stove thread

Furious 8 announced today...

Thank goodness!

Just a FYI, the bottom piece of the radiator that has the slots for the fans can be removed and turned around. Its like they knew I was going rear mount radiator

That would be awesome. I'm getting an MRI tomorrow on my ankle I sprained boarding at Jay 4 weeks ago.

I drove Rt.11 yesterday and there was a little bit of new snow but not much. You would have to go upstate a bit.

Last edited:

I am not sure what Anthony has more of sliding doors, sheds/outbuildings, or lobster pots; but he has a ton of them all.

Nice place dude!

That would be awesome. I'm getting an MRI tomorrow on my ankle I sprained boarding at Jay 4 weeks ago.

Ended up going to Jay yesterday, they claimed close to 10" of new snow over the past 48 hours, probably closer to 6-8" in a lot of places. Some of the best skiing I've done all winter.

THe NAC Lots-O-Stove thread

Well today being an idiot I killed my exhaust. Time to redo it again.

I am not sure what Anthony has more of sliding doors, sheds/outbuildings, or lobster pots; but he has a ton of them all.

Nice place dude!
Thanks, and thanks for making the trek down.

Ended up going to Jay yesterday, they claimed close to 10" of new snow over the past 48 hours, probably closer to 6-8" in a lot of places. Some of the best skiing I've done all winter.

Jealous. I've only been there once, but that is my favorite mountain so far. I absolutely love that place. Best boarding I've done.

Timbuktu and Beaver Pond were amazing glades. We straddled the out of bounds rope on Timbuktu, and it was just amazing in those woods.

I've only ever been to Jay in the Summer/Fall months. :looney:

It is amazing how much that place has changed in the last few years.

Jealous. I've only been there once, but that is my favorite mountain so far. I absolutely love that place. Best boarding I've done.

Timbuktu and Beaver Pond were amazing glades. We straddled the out of bounds rope on Timbuktu, and it was just amazing in those woods.

We skied a lot of unmarked stuff in between trails, although a lot of the actual glades were good too. Not much gets skied off this late in the season. I wish I brought my bigger skis though. I brought my older, shorter ones, and the pair I bought over the winter are a lot better in powder.

I've only ever been to Jay in the Summer/Fall months. :looney:

It is amazing how much that place has changed in the last few years.

Yeah, I went with my dad, he hasn't been there since probably 2005 or 2006, so it was totally different for him. Used to be a bare bones lodge set up for pretty hardcore skiers, not the luxury stuff that it has now.

Back