• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Maybe just start with tube and add xj skins. Mine might be getting cut up before spring. I'm with you on the full body looks it just might not work with my plans

Maybe just start with tube and add xj skins. Mine might be getting cut up before spring. I'm with you on the full body looks it just might not work with my plans

What are you thinking for it? Bobbing it off with a tube back half?

Trying to narrow up and shorten the body, also gonna ditch the box tube rockers with tube

Got my jeep on all 4. A handful of small stupid things to take care of before it can stay that way tho. I could probably clear 35's maybe even 37's without any trouble... but not yet.

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Awesome asp

Wheeled my jeep today I'm quite happy with how it wheels just need to do some minor bullshit now.
At 3 ish inches of lift will I have to many issues with unloading from SAMs old radius arms?

Thanks.

Radius arms get a bad wrap IMO... they don't cause unloading. They just allow for so much suspension travel that they will allow the front to unload. The solution is to use limit straps. 3 links do this too. The benefit of a 3 link over a radius arm is that by changing link placement you can make the pinion tip up when the axle droops so you're not binding the U-joint.

To answer your question, if you are in a situation where you flex the crap out of the front, you might lose a coil unless you have limit straps, or your shocks limit downtravel shortly after the coils go limp.

Thanks. I think I'll get them tacked in sooner than later. I feel like if I'm going to push the front forward about an inch an a half and be sitting down at 2.5 ish lift I should be fine. I only want to go to them because a better road ride and lower profile mounts than my short arms.

Where is my engine stand?

Trying to figure out how to unbolt the factory downpipe and crossover pipe bullshit. Ford engineering ftw

Got pre approved yesterday and saw 10 house with the realtor today this house buying shit sucks

Sheep, I don't know what your schedule is but if you can help it, don't be in a rush.

For those that don't check fb... almost there
10629430_10102414806495312_7762016108659416825_o.jpg

I can't wait til Anthony smashes it the first time.out and makes it look horrible!!!

sweet header panel protection and d ring mounts

Awesome asp

Wheeled my jeep today I'm quite happy with how it wheels just need to do some minor bullshit now.
At 3 ish inches of lift will I have to many issues with unloading from SAMs old radius arms?

those werent my radius arms. they were my 3 link arms. the last dude who had them butchered them into what you see today.

those werent my radius arms. they were my 3 link arms. the last dude who had them butchered them into what you see today.

Oh. Huh. That blows how long was the upper?

If you ain't first, your last.

Back