• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

'Sup

Gotta get up at 0430 and drive somewhere that is not my normal workplace. This part time new gig I have going is cool work but I'm not used to the fluctuating schedule.

I'm going to be standing on a pier with long periods of boredom punctuated by multiple periods of 5-10 minutes of insanity. Outdoors all day, no shelter. At least it won't be snowing.

You're way closer than you realize.

Picking heavy expensive things out of the water that get put there by someone who intends for them to be later picked up is a lot like fishing a stocked pond. Except there's no beer.

So my VW's check engine light just decided to go off... Either that or the bulb burned out from so much on time :laugh:

Time to hurry up and get an inspection

I forgot how nice it was to have my truck plugged in.

Got heat within like 5 minutes of driving.

I'm going to need tires next summer and most likely shocks. I have ~80k IIRC on the Bilsteins.

been offerd a co workers 01 Cherokee for $500 rear quarter panel has a dent in it now besides that its mint. only big issue is the check engine light comes on so it may be hard to get a sticker. and we all know what happened that last time I got a $500 xj in Novmber

I forgot how nice it was to have my truck plugged in.

Got heat within like 5 minutes of driving.

I'm going to need tires next summer and most likely shocks. I have ~80k IIRC on the Bilsteins.

could of bought some sick muddin tires last weekend

I love mine.
I was rocking them before they were cool.

Colin is a diehard BFG guy though.

Those tires are old as dirt and act like it. I'd like to see how the new ATs fare, but the change doesn't look drastic enough for me to think otherwise. That thread design is antiquated.

Those tires are old as dirt and act like it. I'd like to see how the new ATs fare, but the change doesn't look drastic enough for me to think otherwise. That thread design is antiquated.
In his defense, it is a proven system.

New isn't always better, but I do like my AT3s. Then again compared to the Bridgestone highway units I was running anything is better off pavement. The Bridgestones wore well and were great on dry roads. I have not run the BFGs since I had bad luck with them on my XJ. Yes, I know an E rated truck is an entirely different than the C on the XJ even though they look the same.

Travis has a set of Coopers's he'd let Colin try for cheap

In his defense, it is a proven system.

New isn't always better, but I do like my AT3s. Then again compared to the Bridgestone highway units I was running anything is better off pavement. The Bridgestones wore well and were great on dry roads. I have not run the BFGs since I had bad luck with them on my XJ. Yes, I know an E rated truck is an entirely different than the C on the XJ even though they look the same.

True. I really did like my BFG ATs on my first XJ to be honest, but the grip the Coopers have off road in my truck is ridiculous compared to XJ.. and thats with both of them open/open and 31." The Coopers are also way quieter on road and complain a LOT less when I drive like an asshole on road.

True. I really did like my BFG ATs on my first XJ to be honest, but the grip the Coopers have off road in my truck is ridiculous compared to XJ.. and thats with both of them open/open and 31." The Coopers are also way quieter on road and complain a LOT less when I drive like an asshole on road.

to bad they pop in mud puddles

Back