• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Myself and Dr. Dickshow ripped the dirt scooters today and broke both of them. How was work everyone?

Myself and Dr. Dickshow ripped the dirt scooters today and broke both of them. How was work everyone?

sucked had to stay a hour late to cover a co worker who was getting yelled at

I got to stay 2 hours late because it's friday and everyone bails hard at 5pm and we still had deliveries to get out. I also get to deliver to a patient at 7:30 am after we were originally told that it needs to be there by 10am. I should be sleeping right now.

Sam you suck

Rob is a pro at driving while almost asleep.

Rob is a pro at driving while almost asleep.

Didn't help that my GPS was pass out drunk. PS drunk Anthony jibber jabber is amusing

Didn't help that my GPS was pass out drunk. PS drunk Anthony jibber jabber is amusing

Yeah, your GPS had to much four loko and beer but was able to learn that 45 min out of the way only counts as 10.

PS, I agree

my goodness, this bed is amazing. will report back with how i feel in the morning.

On a scale of "1" to "Ross's comment to Sam's mom last night", (or Sam's mom saying **** you to Ross), how would you rate it?

HIDS on the jeep suck dick

On a scale of "1" to "Ross's comment to Sam's mom last night", (or Sam's mom saying **** you to Ross), how would you rate it?

lol. as of now, 8. hopefully that doesn't change tomorrow morning or a month from now.

lol. as of now, 8. hopefully that doesn't change tomorrow morning or a month from now.

Oh dip, I just realized you weren't out playing wiffle ball when Ross made his comment, were you?

Back