• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

i think ill attempt to get the trailer brake controller wired up in the truck tomorrow and knoock out the exhaust on the jeep.

Bill needs to have a party at his place so we can through shit into his snow blower

Is this a good time to tell you I'm not going on that boat trip?? Have fun!!!!

Dick. I woulda taken the ferry over and made you drive me around.

**** her right in the pussy

Racetruck tows pretty good, brakes suck but aint that what trailer brakes are for? its also great that someone you don't hear from in 2 years sees a pic of your truck and trailer on fb then expects for you to tow there new progect vechicle home. **** dat shit.

Colin and Bill are stuck in Hill Vally in 1885

Just got home from a weekend of racing RCRocs and driving bro-lites.

You guys that talk about cheap racing and then never actually do it, should look at those. Probably the most fun that $2-3k will get ya in a vehicle. We could've driven them for hours and never stopped smiling.

Holy hell did it feel nice to drive fast on dirt again. Heading back out to the garage now...

Driving to Long Island and back wasn't too bad, only a little traffic near the bridge. Babied the truck and got over 440 miles on half a tank. The 60 turned out to be awesome, its a factory 60" wide setup that pretty much still brand new with 4.10's and a posi. The 35 spline shafts have already been drilled to 5x4.75 too.

Driving to Long Island and back wasn't too bad, only a little traffic near the bridge. Babied the truck and got over 440 miles on half a tank. The 60 turned out to be awesome, its a factory 60" wide setup that pretty much still brand new with 4.10's and a posi. The 35 spline shafts have already been drilled to 5x4.75 too.

You want Corvette sawblades for that pile?

Cool, I'll drop them off tomorrow.

Do you really have some? Idbe interested in them for some mock up of wheel/tire sizes

Back