• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Ken in 5 years

hoarder-barn-by-stephen-m-miller.jpg
hey screw you man, I just fixed my roof and it is going to last a lot longer than 5 years.

All that and they are adding the same size garage as mine?

They're building a second garage - the other one is the same size, so...6 VERY comfortably sized bays.

I especially like the big "**** you" pine tree fence around the whole property

as for cars i have no idea - must not be worth the time to find out though, no one has ever done any burndogs on that driveway

as for cars i have no idea - must not be worth the time to find out though, no one has ever done any burndogs on that driveway

Must be real pieces of shit if they can't do burndogs.

I said nothing about the rest of the house. :eyes:

Still got a LONG way to go. But at least it isn't raining in the house anymore and I'm only about 30 feet of sill plate from it not rotting into the ground, either.

i was looking for the hidden message but all i got was MIDBFAVOMWTBFT :bs:

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

So this is a house my company did the engineering for a while back. New owners just paid $7.4 million for it (before taxes and fees), and are now adding a new 20'x25' breakfast room off the back, and a new separate 3 car (30'x40') garage off to the side. Because 20,000 square feet of floor space isn't enough apparently.

Where the hell do people get this type of money?

http://tour.homevisit.com/mls/58598

So are you the dude I grumble about at work all day when you want 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag with no soffits, and had everything foamed before I can run piping? :D

So are you the dude I grumble about at work all day when you want 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag with no soffits, and had everything foamed before I can run piping? :D

nope those guys are known as "architects". I grumble alongside you

Who would of thought that the ground for the drivers side taillight harness is required for the fuel pump to operate

Finally got the 5.9 ZJ back to my house yesterday after storing it all winter. Cleaned it up and charged the battery, runs like a champ again. Man this thing's fun.

The front windows are both ****ed though, seems to be a common problem with the rollers falling apart that ride in the regulator track. I found this fix:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/broken-window-regulator-rollers-i-got-cheap-fix-you-902285/

For now I just jammed the roller-less nubs back in the track and got the windows up all the way. Need to tackle that soon though.

Any ZJ guys have any experience on this problem? Worth dicking around with the rollers or just get a whole new regulator assembly?

Back