• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

If it was a flat trail, sure.

Any kind of whoops/bumps or whatever and my shit would cave in.

I should take a pic of what my inner fenders look like right now.

The upper coil mount is pushed up about half an inch right now compared to stock.
Naw naw naw naw naw. It's cool, it's cool, it's cool.

Definitely cool :laugh:

I'm probably gonna sink some DOM through the inner fender and use that as a bumpstop, and connect it to the outer tube when I do the front stuff. Probably smash the upper coil mount back down and plate it too.

I don't want to waste too much time on it. I hope to go to coilovers next year.

I remember when adam and I were given shit for not going to JV on a weekday afternoon when nothing was going on when it was 90* out.

We had an xj with one locker on 33s 3000 miles from home. We couldnt do any of the cool trails anyway, and we would have been ****ed if we tried lol. (Oh just go hiking) I can go hiking non cooler trails with nicer weather and nicer scenery once i hit utah and colorado.

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I would love to go out there and race if I had a vehicle equipped for it otherwise I'd just be happy hanging out and wheeling the obstacles around there before the government seizes them.

I remember when adam and I were given shit for not going to JV on a weekday afternoon when nothing was going on when it was 90* out.

We had an xj with one locker on 33s 3000 miles from home. We couldnt do any of the cool trails anyway, and we would have been ****ed if we tried lol. (Oh just go hiking) I can go hiking non cooler trails with nicer weather and nicer scenery once i hit utah and colorado.

Kate and I are talking about going to CA for our honeymoon.

I told her we have to find some people to ride along with for a day to JV or something.

But it will be in early June. I figure it will be too hot out for that.

yeah i'm in the same boat. these "car" problems are all new to me. things like not being able to just chop away body with a sawzall add a new challenge

"want" and "able" are two different things. Fairly confident a sawzall would work just fine no matter what car you're working on :shhh:

now get hackin :yelclap:

I had a dream last night I drove out there with my boss, the owner, and his son. I drove some huge truck, almost trailered the poly performance buggy bc they broke down and told them I have to drive it if I trailer them there. They said ok but without the skins so they don't break. After pulling all the skins off it turns out it was just a quad underneath so I told them to **** off and left them there. We got to koh and no one had cell service so we went to the Verizon booth and complained. Then I borrowed someone's phone charger then I woke up.

LOL, idk why but i found that very funny

Kate and I are talking about going to CA for our honeymoon.

I told her we have to find some people to ride along with for a day to JV or something.

But it will be in early June. I figure it will be too hot out for that.

I thought socal kinda sucked.

I mean If I was a rich white kid who was just as snobby as everyone around me, or mexican, it wouldn't be too bad I suppose.

I only know what I've read on the internet, but it seems like CA would best be broken into 3 states. Northern Mexico, Southern Oregon, and CA.

anybody else around here interested in a gun safety and ltc classes and stuff? my buddy and his dad are certified instructors. I know colin and his dad are down, probably jeff too. im hoping to do it within a few weeks, maybe first week of march. and then im gunna waste all my money on guns

Yo Colin, I'm ordering some of this wood for another project. Rather than go with a full aluminum shift knob set, would you want metal/wood ones to go with your pistol grip kind of? Like the middle would be wood, with whatever design/hand grip looking thing and caps on either end?

21861-01-500.jpg

anybody else around here interested in a gun safety and ltc classes and stuff? my buddy and his dad are certified instructors. I know colin and his dad are down, probably jeff too. im hoping to do it within a few weeks, maybe first week of march. and then im gunna waste all my money on guns
:thumbup:

Dundy? Betsy?

PS: Ross, there is no such thing as wasting your money on guns :D

weekend? let me know. I'll come out

Tim, perhaps you would take insultingly low offers in the range of 1/4 your asking price instead of 1/2?

Sometimes I wonder why people even bother. That guy sent me a stupid low offer on my 46s too and when I told him he couldn't get 4 for that price elsewhere his only reply was "its' pain full,,,,..." then nothing.

Colin,

shifter.JPG

Not sure why it seemed so hard to explain on the phone. Anything like that, Aluminum, wood then aluminum.

Back