• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

and whatever you do, if she runs you over in her ford taurus stop bangin her.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being picky. As long as you aren't a massively overweight neckbeard that lives in his mom's basement playing WoW you can have (high) standards; and that's perfectly fine.

This chick meets all my criteria, I just need to show her cool stuff. I want to take her on easy trails first, a near by park for a picnic on the bike ect. Slowly, and toss in stuff she likes.

i made deanna drive my jeep up a 4 foot vertical ledge at full throttle the same week we met. then i got stuck and flopped into a tree. i musta done something right

This. What does she drive? Statistics show that 2002+ small Nissan sedans yield excellent lady friends.

The my girlfriend is awesome, has a 2002 or newer nissan sedan, has awesome boobs and is into wheeling club.

my girlfriend is bleeding due to a mistake removing glass from the windshield frame on my MJ right now

oh wait.

that's my right hand.

ps: never doing a windshield again without that magical tool to remove it. I tried to make one by welding what was left of a utility knife to a piece of 1/8 flat stock and I've now cursed my birth and the life choices that led me to this moment at least a hundred times.

ive never paid more than $124 for an xj windsheild... installed.

not worth even trying to do it yourself.

yep she is :laugh2:

I'd pay for it in a second.

Problem was, every time I mentioned rust on the windshield frame they would say nope, don't even bother bringing it here, if you know it's rusty, it's too far gone for us.

So... there wasn't much left for choices that would get me a new windshield by tonight, so I can get a sticker tomorrow morning at the latest. I was gonna have Merlina do it but I couldn't get ahold of him in time, he has a day job or something.

Time to go back out and battle broken glass and rock hard urethane adhesive for a while again. Only a little left, and I found my pack of utility knife blades, so I'm good to go. If I don't post up in an hour, someone call 911 because I'm lying on the ground in a pool of blood and broken glass using my hand as a tourniquet for a ruined wrist and wondering how I'm supposed to dial my cellphone.

If I don't post up in an hour, someone call 911 because I'm lying on the ground in a pool of blood and broken glass using my hand as a tourniquet for a ruined wrist and wondering how I'm supposed to dial my cellphone.

Dibs on the 5ton.

Same, but there's no reason to settle bc she's good enough. XXXX settling. Don't waste your (and her) time of you're not 150% happy.

Don't settle I did that for the last 3+ years and I finally got smart enough to leave the crazy XXXXin alkie...I feel so much better now that I did that bitch was nuts:thumbup:

Old windshield is completely out. So's what I could get of the rust... wire wheeled it off and hit it with the first can of spray paint I found, so it looks like my MJ is gonna be winter camo consisting of white paint and hammered black rustoleum now.

Soon as that dries I'm gonna apply that goofy super expensive primer shit. Doing this windshield PROPER GHETTO. The right adhesives and primers, just a used windshield, a shit jeep, and a retard doing the installation...

Don't settle I did that for the last 3+ years and I finally got smart enough to leave the crazy XXXXin alkie...I feel so much better now that I did that bitch was nuts:thumbup:
Sunderland, Sunday, be there!

(no domestic disputes, though that was funny aside from the fact that it sucked for you)

let me see if i can get time to take a look at my front end tomorrow and i may be up. that really sucked last time and drinkin is the reason why i left her

The Ultra4 rulebook is like a kindergarten primer compared to the SCCA rulebook.

I'm thinking maybe I won't be doing the Pine Barrens Express rally anytime soon. :(

The Ultra4 rulebook is like a kindergarten primer compared to the SCCA rulebook.

I'm thinking maybe I won't be doing the Pine Barrens Express rally anytime soon. :(

Dude try anything FIA sanctioned. They're insane. Just filles the A/C in my jeep bc it's muggy out and I'm a pussy. Idk where it's leaking..worked all summer fine. I guess I can drop some dye in but whatevs.

Back