• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Sorry but I love the pic !! Vipers are my favorite car! Guess I will have to travel north soon.

I am not reading anything that was posted since the last time I viewed this thread (Tuesday morning). If it was cool/important then you told me in person at NACFest.

Awesome times. Thanks to those that came and made it possible!

you're really going to skip over all 5 posts?

I'm proud of you Mark, it was awesome watching you thrash on that thing.

so retarded, im still puzzled how all of a sudded Keene has become a breeding ground for ACR's and why is 600hp from the factory not enough for some? im not complaining though

theres a guy in keene that josh mazerolle is building a truck for that has a white srt-10. thing is SO nice. i was drooling when i went to his place and picked up the body

LOL.

yes i did... anyone else get some foot fungus from the shower? shits ghey.. though im still not 100% convinced its that, might just be the weird shit my skin gets sometimes. i sliced some holes in it and poured hydrogen peroxide on it, took a shower, then hit it with john madden spray.

and i crushed my finger rock stacking.

LOL.

yes i did... anyone else get some foot fungus from the shower? shits ghey.. though im still not 100% convinced its that, might just be the weird shit my skin gets sometimes. i sliced some holes in it and poured hydrogen peroxide on it, took a shower, then hit it with john madden spray.

You def got fungus, at least its not on your bungus!

I wore my flip flops just like it was college. No fungus among us ..err... me.

I wore my flip flops just like it was college. No fungus among us ..err... me.
Same

I am getting the video ready to upload to youtube now.

im getting good at being a lefty

quit playing with yourself.

I'm proud of you Mark, it was awesome watching you thrash on that thing.

Thank you, it was even more fun doing it!

Finally have a nice day again and I'm back to the office. And the 10 day weather forecast says that next sat/sun/mon/tues (my next vacation days) are supposed to be 'scattered thunderstorms'. Damnit.

At least my town did fireworks on sat night for some reason so we don't have to worry about them getting rained out.

What'd ya get/how mch of it/what'd ya pay?? Pm me if you want but i need to know :)

Back