• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Still so much more to do and I gotta make some money this week
78e5748c83551c3576801149c49a1acd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Trails 5, 11, and 12 are already sold out and a few others are just about there. Tickets are going very fast this year! Sales just went live on the 5th.

A few years ago half of them would of been filled in a hour.

A few years ago half of them would of been filled in a hour.

Didn't you, me, Colin and a few others sell out a trail in under 2 min one year? I think that was the year before the current system and you had to have a top pick and a 2nd choice and they got back to you later on about what you had.

I remember the word doc days it went VERY fast. It is slowed down a whole bunch if there is only 3 trails sold out 4 days after opening.

Yes, a few years ago they use to fill up extremely fast. The last couple of years have had very low and slow ticket sales. Last year only had 36 ticket sales in the first 24 hours, this year it was just over 80 and now there's 4 trails sold out. It's starting to pick up again. The NEA went through a couple different executive officers that tried to do Fall Crawl differently, but now it seems to be squared away and back to the way it was.

So I'm about 6 miles as the crow flies from Raceway Park/Englishtown, where they had the NHRA Summer Nationals today. I could hear the passes pretty well from my house, not loud, but enough to know something big was going on there.

There are a lot of new housing developments, McMansion-style, that have been built around the area of the drag strip in the last 10 years. That's gotta suck for them. :)

Ear protection is a must for when the Nitro cars go down the track. There's nothing like it. I've never gotten the point of developing around a race track. There's been way to many closed down cause of noise complaints

Back