• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Bill Ain't Billy enough for Billy boats Thread

I kinda want to put a viper V10 in an MJ, a hellcat motor in the viper, and the 4.0L from the MJ into the hellcat donor. Just to piss off as many automotive fanclubs at the same time as possible. :anon:

I kinda want to put a viper V10 in an MJ, a hellcat motor in the viper, and the 4.0L from the MJ into the hellcat donor. Just to piss off as many automotive fanclubs at the same time as possible. :anon:

Viper V10 mid engine MJ with a tranaxle setup

94035a4d90aa15f9856b7de824c5392d_crop_north.jpg

I had a dream last night that Colin had a Viper with his 440 in it. And he came by my house, and let me drive it, and it really wasn't that fast but I tried to be polite and tell him it was.

:laugh:

:laugh: that's weird.

Got a lot done on the truck so far this weekend at nicks. Wet sanding and masking tomorrow then I think nick is going to shoot the base and clear at night. Hopefully this week it will be all done.

:laugh: that's weird.

Got a lot done on the truck so far this weekend at nicks. Wet sanding and masking tomorrow then I think nick is going to shoot the base and clear at night. Hopefully this week it will be all done.

Nice, it be cool to have a mint looking truck again. Speaking of paint, im thinking of changing up the colors of my Jeep. just bored of the current green/gray. I am planning on moving up the rockers 4" and getting rid of the tube kickers

THe NAC Lots-O-Bill Ain't Billy enough for Billy boats Thread

My Rover kicked my ass today. Replaced the two trans mounts and it took most of the day. Had to slowly zip one of em out by turning it with an air hammer for an hour. I bought motor mounts too but have no drive to replace those since they aren't broken in two like my trans mounts were.

And one of my wheel bearings came loose AGAIN. Gonna buy a 2 1/8" socket instead of using the Rover tool that doesn't attach to a socket wrench, it it all apart, re-pack the bearings with grease and torque them to spec instead of doing it by feel. Doesn't help that a mile long section of the road I take to/from work has been a pothole/patched disaster since last winter.

There is a ww2 airshow going on at the airport near me and all weekend long a b17 and a b25 have been flying about 500ft over my house

Why would you put IFS on a Jeep? Looks great, betcha your happier then a pig n shit.

Pissed off the fb wheelers on xj/mj proud again.

I'm starting a gofundme, so we can all donate to greatwhite's commissary so he can get some cigarettes and tooth paste in the clink.

Why would you put IFS on a Jeep? Looks great, betcha your happier then a pig n shit.

Feels pretty good driving around the hills & bumps in my backyard, guess we'll see what happens at shock tuning next weekend.

I should probably figure out the winch situation before rocktoberfest too, lest I incur the wrath of Bob.

Back