• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Peanut Butter thread

I understand and respect that William, if you change your mind just let me know if I can help

Since I am temporarily laid off it may be a bit longer but no longer am I getting rid of the xj cheaper to fix it and wheel it than to build the zj.

Another company sniped me. I just called the old one and told them nah on me coming back. An extra 3 dollars an hour makes a big difference

Got my uncles driveshaft shortened for the Duster.

With any luck, I should be able to rip some burndogs down the street this Friday.

So far I'm through 9 cans of paint on the chassis, and it's about 2/3rds done. In hindsight I probably should have done this a different way, but it's turning out pretty nicely.

Black boogers for days.

edit: like my user name. Oops. Gotta fix that.

Tried my hand at plumbing this weekend by installing a utility sink in the basement. Thanks to Adam for drinking my beer (and helping). No leaks first try, thankfully.

Ross what did you do to plate the rear of your xj thing

It's just plain 2x4 down the rail until it does that little jog. If you search threads by me, you'll find the build thread for the rear bumper

It's just plain 2x4 down the rail until it does that little jog. If you search threads by me, you'll find the build thread for the rear bumper
Crap that is where I need it most that little jog. I guess it istime to break out the cutting wheel.

Back