• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Agreed.

You barely wheeled the thing and haven't had it much.

I was pretty depressed when I got rid of my purple jeep. I had it a bit over 2 years and wheeled it pretty much every other weekend.

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I guess. Just don't have the drive to beat on anything anymore. The last two summers my friend on LI didn't have rigs, and going on a weekend trips cost a couple hundo so I didn't want to do it all the time. I still miss my green XJ.. Had it almost 5 years and put almost 70k on it.

I think I'm gonna stick with the cheap XJ plan and toss a BB and 30s on it just so I don't feel über gay, get a new wheeler in a few years when I know wtf I wanna do wheeling wise.

I don't blame ya.

If I was that far away from any kind of wheeling fun, I'd be more into muscle cars like the rest of my family.

But considering I drove past F&F twice this past weekend, and it's only 40 minutes from my house, I'll be into wheeling for a long time to come :laugh:

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Yup, and idk what life will bring in the next few years... Who knows, maybe I'll move. Either way, I want to get a house in the next year or so... For now I want something with a jeep logo on the front that's clean and reliable that will be my trusty steed for the next few years.

I don't blame ya.

If I was that far away from any kind of wheeling fun, I'd be more into muscle cars like the rest of my family.

But considering I drove past F&F twice this past weekend, and it's only 40 minutes from my house, I'll be into wheeling for a long time to come :laugh:
One of the reasons why I no longer wheel. It would mean a trip from Boston to the cape where the Jeep lived, then up to NH or somewhere further, back to the cape, then back to Boston.

I guess. Just don't have the drive to beat on anything anymore. The last two summers my friend on LI didn't have rigs, and going on a weekend trips cost a couple hundo so I didn't want to do it all the time. I still miss my green XJ.. Had it almost 5 years and put almost 70k on it.

I think I put 30K on my green XJ in about 7 or 8 years of ownership. I've put 36K on my accord with 2 years of ownership last month.

I need to stop driving. I own two vehicles that are on the road. In less than a year I've put over 30k on the focus, and in the last year about 12k on the truck....and that was sitting for ~8 months :laugh:

Is it weird that I have no qualms parting out my jeep? I have almost zero attachment to this one.

I felt the same way when I parted the red Jeep, it never bothered me. Maybe because that thing sucked dick...

ps i'm gonna put about 1100 miles on the truck on Saturday this weekend. Because I like to win.

One of the reasons why I no longer wheel. It would mean a trip from Boston to the cape where the Jeep lived, then up to NH or somewhere further, back to the cape, then back to Boston.

Yeah that's a shitload of driving. It would be worth it for something like NACfest, but not a day trip or wheeling or something.

I miss daily driving my xj on 35's so much.

Didn't have to plan wheeling trips, just go.

Then I wanted to build something different and now I never do cool things.

I did a ton of cool things last year like racing.

Now I have a house and do 0 cool things.

I felt the same way when I parted the red Jeep, it never bothered me. Maybe because that thing sucked dick...

That thing wheeled fine. You just need to learn how to drive :D

ps i'm gonna put about 1100 miles on the truck on Saturday this weekend. Because I like to win.

Awesome. Doing the first run? We totally need to go gun shopping soon. Just to window shop since I have no money :laugh:

That thing wheeled fine. You just need to learn how to drive :D

Awesome. Doing the first run? We totally need to go gun shopping soon. Just to window shop since I have no money :laugh:

BOOOOOM sick burn

Yup, might go pick stuff up Friday after work and drive there overnight. Then drop stuff off at 7am or so and have the whole day to hit all the fun stores on the way home... and yeah we'll definitely go shopping. I'll probably be around on Sunday if you don't have plans? Even if it's just window shopping, we could go to Riley's in Hooksett. Good amount of stuff there. We could also hit some local places near you depending on their hours, lots of em are closed on Sundays...

I've put 1700 miles on my truck in the 2 years I've owned it. So winning but not winning

What's that about big dumb trucks that we don't put enough miles on? Are we comparing e-peens here or what because I got this one covered.

Back