• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: dukie564 quoted your post in thread "THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread" - North American

2.5 from the springs
How much body lift? :eyes:

Re: dukie564 quoted your post in thread "THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread" - North American

2.5 from the springs

that combo is probably going to give you more than 2.5". And ride stiff. Try with just the one s10 main leaf.

My packs are 4 leaf - XJ main, Dakota Main, Dakota 3rd, XJ 4th - netted 3.5"± and rides great

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

that combo is probably going to give you more than 2.5". And ride stiff. Try with just the one s10 main leaf.

My packs are 4 leaf - XJ main, Dakota Main, Dakota 3rd, XJ 4th - netted 3.5"± and rides great

Ok will do!

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

1650 to get new gaskets and head work done on the pilot......anyone think its worth doing?

1650 to get new gaskets and head work done on the pilot......anyone think its worth doing?
what year/mileage and what caused the problems in the first place? and 'head work' is vague...

Trams cooler failed in radiator which destroyed the tranny back in June, apparently overheated engine also, wife was driving,
head work is sending them out to get redone and new bolts
142k on motor, 10k on tranny

And that's if it's just a bad head gasket.....place is very honest though and labor is 55/hr which is less than half a dealer, and I can walk to it

On a lighter note I'm going skeet shooting tomorrow

Anyone been to addieville farm in ri?

Is that near Maggie's Farm?

This made me want to punch you in the dick.

I spent a few lovely hours today in the junkyard with the one and only Kenneth X. Stein, and got some decent shit. I'm sure I'll be back for more red ZJ parts next week...

just got back from tire warehouse, they wanted 525 a tire plus 100 shipping, **** that shit, still waiting on a quote from one of the pirate vendors

I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more

But I'll shoot guns at the one in ri

Back