• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Travis for president,his first course of action, makin auto's illegal, i think he can win on just that

:patriot:

I don't collect autos :laugh:

I seem to collect broken ones. The AW4s were my fault but the damn van is on its second or third and it is junk. This one was even rebuilt right before my parents parked it in 09 with less than 10k on the rebuild and started making bad noises on its first drive afterwards, then shit the bed a few thousand miles later. If the warranty hadn't expired due to sitting for a few years I would have it in the shop right now for a rebuild again.

Letting it sit for years may not have been good for it but I checked the fluid and it was fine.

Never again. Manuals only. At least those generally only fail due to operator stupidity, and I have that pretty much covered.

I'm with Rob. Rob, you can run with me as my Vice President :thumbup:

Burn the chrysler trans plant to the ground. Do the world a favor.

I knew you were gonna appreciate that. :laugh:

Via Wiki:

Historic products:

Chrysler 45RFE transmission
Chrysler 4RE transmission RWD
Chrysler 48RE transmission RWD
Chrysler 41TE transmission FWD
Chrysler 40TE transmission FWD

Current products[1]:

Chrysler 42RLE transmission RWD
Chrysler 40TES/41TES transmission FWD
Chrysler 62TE transmission FWD

Not going there at all though. Just to Haynes/Hastelloy, then Tyson Foods again for a followup (the tortilla place I mentioned a month or two ago), then back to Nucor Steel/Crawfordsville on Thursday, then flying home outta Indy or Cincinnati.

I like doing these visits but it does not play well with my rather late-night-biased sleep schedule and work ethic. I have to be in the lobby at 7:15 tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Which in itself isn't bad, but when I'm stuck in a hotel with nothing to do except lounge in the bed-adjacent hot tub (did that, decided it sucked when it's 82 degrees outside and the window unit ain't cutting it, and I'd rather not sleep in a sauna), I get antsy really quickly, which makes it even harder to go to sleep.

Gonna go for a walk I think.

Went out to have a smoke, luckily the guy at the front desk had a lighter, cuz I didn't.

Turns out he's workin nights while going to mortuary school. That was an interesting 5 minute conversation. "I like the peace and quiet. If the guy you're workin with talks back, you know there's a problem."

Alrighty then. Guess I'll read for a bit. :laugh:

picture.php

now this is some air

Yesterday I saw two guys I work with almost get into a fist fight about work at work.

Last edited:
Work is stupid. I have a job interview Friday for a junior editor position with a place that does reviews of new tech for huge ass companies and IT firms. Pretty different position than what I'm doing now but has the potential to be way more awesome.

I have tomorrow and Friday off due to working 12 hour days last week in NM.

Hopefully have the drivetrain in and down on it's own weight by Sunday night.

I can't wait for the weekend. No particular reason. Screw you guys and your fancy plans

Back