• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Anyone got a good link or pic showing wich lines go where off a zj propotioning valve

WTF?

Free money
yup!

Figured I'd rather give a friend free money than XXXX around trying to find a recycler that charged less.

I don't have the time or the patience to learn it, but it'd be cool to know Morse code.

I have an app that codes out incoming text messages. :laugh:

Anyone got a good link or pic showing wich lines go where off a zj propotioning valve

Why are you using a ZJ prop valve?

I forget what I did (maybe I used a ZJ prop valve for all I know) but for rear disks don't you just swap the ZJ internals into an XJ prop valve?

Only reason I didn't just pull the internals and have 50/50 brakes is because I like the idea of keeping half my brakes if I do blow a line. I had a brake line blow out on me once and being able to stop myself was a nice feature. For an offroad only rig it's less of a concern, sure, but still something I'd like to keep. just my opinion.

Only reason I didn't just pull the internals and have 50/50 brakes is because I like the idea of keeping half my brakes if I do blow a line. I had a brake line blow out on me once and being able to stop myself was a nice feature. For an offroad only rig it's less of a concern, sure, but still something I'd like to keep. just my opinion.

For A driveway rig i would treat it the same as an offroad rig. Get rid of the valve :wave::spin1:.

For A driveway rig i would treat it the same as an offroad rig. Get rid of the valve :wave::spin1:.

Other than going to/from work (and other long highway drives) I've been using the Jeep more often than I use the Mustang recently. Asshole. :twak:

Though now it's a garage rig until I get the trans back in. :rolleyes: And I'm also pretty sure it needs new motor mounts (badly) but whatever, I'll put those off a little longer.

Other than going to/from work (and other long highway drives) I've been using the Jeep more often than I use the Mustang recently. Asshole. :twak:

Though now it's a garage rig until I get the trans back in. :rolleyes: And I'm also pretty sure it needs new motor mounts (badly) but whatever, I'll put those off a little longer.

haha, i would much rather drive a RWD mustang in the snow then a 4wd jeep :)

I don't run a prop valve.

My name is Colin so it works perfect.

perfect jeeps, every time.

every master cylinder since like the 60's has a separate resivoir for each end of brakes. if you dont run a prop valve you will still have brakes.

its if you take the guts out of a prop valve that you are effectively making it one brake system. and will lose pressure to everywhere.

I ran a ZJ 4-wheel-disc prop valve for the last 7 years. I liked it better than Colin's brakes. :D

Steak burrito from Chipotle for lunch today, winning.

SAM did you make that facebook trading thing? Holy pissing contest with that 4.0 cam haha.

i did.

i was unsure if it would be successful but it really took off.

i really dont want to be some moderating asshole over there, but it might come down to it.

I ran a ZJ 4-wheel-disc prop valve for the last 7 years. I liked it better than Colin's brakes. :D

Steak burrito from Chipotle for lunch today, winning.

You just put it in and go? I got a pic in my chiltons book ill go off that

395604_10150482080323779_547443778_8889334_1230078562_n.jpg

jason really wants a meet and greet close to him. maybe if he had more than 5 posts and was an active member i would be inclined to take him more seriously

Back